- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
I'll take Jiheons Rareyour options are: stray kids felix, nu'est jr, and fromis_9 jiheon rare
done
![]()
I'll take Jiheons Rareyour options are: stray kids felix, nu'est jr, and fromis_9 jiheon rare
done
![]()
Ooops, i thot profile posts also counted for daily posts task(srry for my mistake), if not-iv completed 15 posts now so:Sha, I did you daily threads quest, but you only have 13 posts today/29th kst, including this one![]()
They do, but including the profile posts you only had 13 I could see at that timeOoops, i thot profile posts also counted for daily posts task(srry for my mistake), if not-iv completed 15 posts now so:
U: loveyooshasha
R: daily posts task (2022.08.29 KST) completed 15 posts now, really
D: korea 2, korea rare deck 1
Thnx cards team.![]()
Ah, i see i see-i forgot abt unviewable profile posts. S'all good tho. I just need to rmbr (1) profile posts DO count BUT (2) some profiles arent viewable by all of cards team(not just u, lit but maybe calb too). Oh well, no harm done. Just sthg to take note of for future reference ig. (If i can, brain overflowing n might not retain this info completely)They do, but including the profile posts you only had 13 I could see at that time
I think it's someone who didn't make their profile viewable to cards members then
U trade with: @HeartRider
Cards giving: nmixx jinni & jiwoo
Cards receiving: yena 4 & billlie suhyeon
U trade with: @HeartRider
Cards giving: skz woojin rare, i.n. rare, hyunjin rares, superm baek hyun rare(let heartrider choose whichever rare to accept in edits as preferred)
Cards receiving: weeekly jaehee rare, enhypen jungwoo rare, woodz 1 rare & akmu chanhyuk rare(4 rares for 4 rares, or 3 for 3; let heartrider choose whichever rare to accept in edits as preferred)
Thnx heartrider/minkie n cards team(srry if i make it too complicated)![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Agree and we can trade akmu rare over woodz rare ig
U might hv misunderstood my post(s) but no matter. If u dont want superm baek rare(or already hv his card), n u want to keep woodz rare 1 or akmu chanhyuk rare, just reply on ur profile n ill make a new trade post however u like. ie if u want to keep either akmu chanhyuk rare or woodz 1 rare ill post a new trade later. Thnx again n srry if i confused u![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Bump for next cards team who is doing cards requests/trades, thnxThis is if I understood correctly…. Yes I want Baekhyun rare, you can take what you want.
Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily threads
Decks: common deck 2, rare deck 1
Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily posts
Decks: common deck 2, rare deck 1
doneusername: badcrookshanks
reason for request: daily posts
deck: korean 1, rare 1
username: badcrookshanks
reason for request: daily threads
deck: korean 2, rare 3
![]()
Agreed :)
Username: HeartRider
Reason: both dailys (forgot to request for yesterday)
Deck: korean general
Username: HeartRider
Reason: both dailys (for today)
Deck: Korean general
Username: HeartRider
Reason: weekly quest (forgot to request)
Deck: korean general
Username: Daiisy
Reason: Both Daily Quests (2 threads + daily challenge + posts)
Deck: Korean 1, Rare 1
doneUsername: Pall_Jonsson
Reason: Daily Posts (15)
Deck: International
your choices are Blackpink Lisa, IZone Eunbi and Itzy LiaUsername: Daiisy
Cards to give back: StayC Seeun, Lee Hi 5, Girls Day Hyeri
Type of reroll: common for common
Batch to pick from: Korean 1.1
you have Jongup rare since friday, it has to be at least a week old for a reroll, would you like to reroll another rare?Username: Daiisy
Cards to give back: RARE B.A.P Yongguk, RARE B.A.P Youngjae, RARE B.A.P Jongup
Type of reroll: Rare for rare
Deck: Rare Deck 2
Ooops, i thot profile posts also counted for daily posts task(srry for my mistake), if not-iv completed 15 posts now so:
U: loveyooshasha
R: daily posts task (2022.08.29 KST) completed 15 posts now, really
D: korea 2, korea rare deck 1
Thnx cards team.![]()
doneUsername: lexus
Reason for request: Completed Both Daily Tasks
Deck: Korean 1, Rare 1
I'll take Jiheons Rare
doneUser you will trade with: @yeji
Card you will give away: fromis_9 Gyuri Rare
Card you will receive: -1 Debt
Need to get rid of 1 of these before I can get Hayoung now![]()
I think it was accidentally missed but quoted, I gave you your card nowMy cards still say 35. Isn't it supposed to be 36?
If I am wrong, ignore this message.
Thank you so much.I think it was accidentally missed but quoted, I gave you your card now![]()
ITZY Lia. and oops my bad. ill wait until Friday and repost, thank you!done![]()
your choices are Blackpink Lisa, IZone Eunbi and Itzy Lia
you have Jongup rare since friday, it has to be at least a week old for a reroll, would you like to reroll another rare?
i agreeUser you will trade with: @Chuusahiyo
Card you will give: treasure hyunsuk
Card you will receive: Suzy 2 (goes straight to xeulgi bc I have her)
user you will trade with: @Xeulgi
Card you will give: nmixx haewon, Suzy 2(Suzy from chuusahiyo)
Card you will receive: wjsn cheng xiao rare
ty![]()