Official Request Cards or Trades Here (196 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Soogi and litc

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: Magician and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
give back ailee 2,4, akmu suhyun
batch 8
I won't collect Jun solo till after bss rares and I pulled Jun 1, so if you just get any group/solo I like, I'd give him to a fellow carat:icgyu:
Your options are;
Cravity Allen, Pixy Sua, Le Sserafim Chaewon
allen for jun 1 if @Yili takes allen for her hi suhyun card soogi?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I won't collect Jun solo till after bss rares and I pulled Jun 1, so if you just get any group/solo I like, I'd give him to a fellow carat:icgyu:

allen for jun 1 if @Yili takes allen for her hi suhyun card soogi?
YES I'D LOVE ALLEN
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and OnlyCalB

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
Quests
Username: Exi
Reason : Daily Post Quest
Deck: Korean 1/Rare Deck 1
————
Username: Exi
Reason : Daily Thread Quest (2 threads + card challenge)
Deck: Korean1/ Rare Deck 1

Rerolls
Username: Exi
Cards to give back: solar 3 , superm ten ,taeyeon 4
Type of reroll: Common
Batch to pick from: 8
-------------
Username: Exi
Cards to give back: omg arin rare + snsd sunny rare
Type of reroll: Rare for commons
Deck: Korean 1
:pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I won't collect Jun solo till after bss rares and I pulled Jun 1, so if you just get any group/solo I like, I'd give him to a fellow carat:icgyu:

allen for jun 1 if @Yili takes allen for her hi suhyun card soogi?
if this means i get jun then YES PLS :shockedcover:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your options are;
Suho 5, Joohoney 4, Hi Suhyun Suhyun
Suhyun please!

User trading with @litc
Card giving Hi Suhyun Suhyun
Card receiving Jun 1

User trading with @Soogi
Card giving Jun 1
Card receiving Cravity Allen (when she requests it)
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Suhyun please!

User trading with @litc
Card giving Hi Suhyun Suhyun
Card receiving Jun 1

User trading with @Soogi
Card giving Jun 1
Card receiving Cravity Allen (when she requests it)
Your options are;
Cravity Allen, Pixy Sua, Le Sserafim Chaewon
i pick allen and agree! thank you sm guys <33
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Quests
Username: Exi
Reason : Daily Post Quest
Deck: Korean 1/Rare Deck 1
————
Username: Exi
Reason : Daily Thread Quest (2 threads + card challenge)
Deck: Korean1/ Rare Deck 1

Rerolls
Username: Exi
Cards to give back: solar 3 , superm ten ,taeyeon 4
Type of reroll: Common
Batch to pick from: 8
-------------
Username: Exi
Cards to give back: omg arin rare + snsd sunny rare
Type of reroll: Rare for commons
Deck: Korean 1
:pepeheart:
Your options are: Super Junior Yesung, Suho 2, or Yuju 5

done
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Exi
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: @Jewel
Reason for request: Completed Daily Quest
Deck: Korean 2, Rare 2
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Done. Congrats on Boys World and Post Malone Rares!
:pandahappy:



Done! Congrats on Melanie + LiSa Rares!
:pandahappy:

I've only given you 2 cards here. you have 12 left to claim but I'm spending too much time looking to see what International (or Int rares you need left) and there are other requests pending. I'll get back to you. If you read this first please let me know which Int rares you still need as it's likely you'll have to switch up to another deck for the rest of your claims.
:haylul:

Edit: I really can't see what you need for International. So double check and then repost that you need 12 more cards from another deck if need be.
I had already completed all of my sets from before the hurricane. Last two cards from my last requests brought my last two missing cards. I now remember I left announcing my completions for when I return from my hurricane hiatus; but I had forgotten. You may use Mixed as source deck.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • centen