- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,389
- Reactions Received
- 151,401
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes it wasWas that Ten? Is he getting more and more screen time? He should be more favoured, he deserves it so much! ♥
Let´s hope he is the next one to get a solo after Kai ♥.Yes it was![]()
I love black on black so they can continue that :D. I am also happy for Ten getting more parts, maybe he´ll move to a solo or will continue with WayV. I just feel like he is one of the members that have outgrown the NCT concept. No disrespect, but I´d love to see him outside of NCT because he simply deserves more. NCT is a lovely group to debut with and gain experience,but.... I feel like for really talented people it is just not enough.looking similar to black on black atm
mark taeyong jisung and ten having centre parts
ten dance break
ten has done solos and prob get some solo workI love black on black so they can continue that :D. I am also happy for Ten getting more parts, maybe he´ll move to a solo or will continue with WayV. I just feel like he is one of the members that have outgrown the NCT concept. No disrespect, but I´d love to see him outside of NCT because he simply deserves more. NCT is a lovely group to debut with and gain experience,but.... I feel like for really talented people it is just not enough.
He's got incredible talent but I'd rather him still stay in SuperM, WayV and NCT tbh. There have been other incredible SM talents before and if needed he can have a solo career alongside the group like Taemin does.I love black on black so they can continue that :D. I am also happy for Ten getting more parts, maybe he´ll move to a solo or will continue with WayV. I just feel like he is one of the members that have outgrown the NCT concept. No disrespect, but I´d love to see him outside of NCT because he simply deserves more. NCT is a lovely group to debut with and gain experience,but.... I feel like for really talented people it is just not enough.