Teaser Resonance MV Teaser 2 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Was that Ten? Is he getting more and more screen time? He should be more favoured, he deserves it so much! ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
looking similar to black on black atm

mark taeyong jisung and ten having centre parts

ten dance break
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Ahsoka
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
looking similar to black on black atm

mark taeyong jisung and ten having centre parts

ten dance break
I love black on black so they can continue that :D. I am also happy for Ten getting more parts, maybe he´ll move to a solo or will continue with WayV. I just feel like he is one of the members that have outgrown the NCT concept. No disrespect, but I´d love to see him outside of NCT because he simply deserves more. NCT is a lovely group to debut with and gain experience,but.... I feel like for really talented people it is just not enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker and Ahsoka
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I love black on black so they can continue that :D. I am also happy for Ten getting more parts, maybe he´ll move to a solo or will continue with WayV. I just feel like he is one of the members that have outgrown the NCT concept. No disrespect, but I´d love to see him outside of NCT because he simply deserves more. NCT is a lovely group to debut with and gain experience,but.... I feel like for really talented people it is just not enough.
ten has done solos and prob get some solo work
he will never leave the group as solo work will just happen between comebacks
like exo members

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love black on black so they can continue that :D. I am also happy for Ten getting more parts, maybe he´ll move to a solo or will continue with WayV. I just feel like he is one of the members that have outgrown the NCT concept. No disrespect, but I´d love to see him outside of NCT because he simply deserves more. NCT is a lovely group to debut with and gain experience,but.... I feel like for really talented people it is just not enough.
He's got incredible talent but I'd rather him still stay in SuperM, WayV and NCT tbh. There have been other incredible SM talents before and if needed he can have a solo career alongside the group like Taemin does.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread