reveluvs when zimzalabim came out (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This was me this morning... :nekosweat:
this is me every time I blank out during the day... I feel like im possessed by it I just sometimes start repeating zimzalabim out of nowhere... honestly possessing fans is a good marketing tactic...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
this is me every time I blank out during the day... I feel like im possessed by it I just sometimes start repeating zimzalabim out of nowhere... honestly possessing fans is a good marketing tactic...
The chorus just keeps repeating over and over in my mind. I think I've been possessed too.

What has Red Velvet done to us? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and amourpinks

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
zim zim owns me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread