- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
yes, im pretty sure it is!Is that Jasmine Masters? Love her!
this is me every time I blank out during the day... I feel like im possessed by it I just sometimes start repeating zimzalabim out of nowhere... honestly possessing fans is a good marketing tactic...This was me this morning...![]()
The chorus just keeps repeating over and over in my mind. I think I've been possessed too.this is me every time I blank out during the day... I feel like im possessed by it I just sometimes start repeating zimzalabim out of nowhere... honestly possessing fans is a good marketing tactic...
they zimzalabimed usThe chorus just keeps repeating over and over in my mind. I think I've been possessed too.
What has Red Velvet done to us?![]()
Well, they've succeeded in their mission then. I've been hynotised into streaming Zimzalabim nonstop.they zimzalabimed us
![]()