Appreciation Reveluvs why (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Do so many reveluvs hate this masterpiece?
Wendys part at 2:27 is pure bliss! The rap/talk by Joy, Irene and Yeri is so good.
The chorus is so jarring it's oddly good!
The song is one hip hop + experimental mess and I love it.

Attaboy deserves way more love!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on why you love or hate this godly track!
:irenecrazy:

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I like the song!

Not my fave from their b-sides, but still good!
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Do so many reveluvs hate this masterpiece?
Wendys part at 2:27 is pure bliss! The rap/talk by Joy, Irene and Yeri is so good.
The chorus is so jarring it's oddly good!
The song is one hip hop + experimental mess and I love it.

Attaboy deserves way more love!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on why you love or hate this godly track!
:irenecrazy:

I like this song!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not my favorite B-side, but I like it :sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE THIS SONG
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I can't stand the rap/talk parts.

My favorite Red Velvet songs have little or no rapped parts. The exception is Dumb Dumb, but those MJ-related lyrics are more of a novelty act to me. (In other words, it's interesting, but I'm glad it doesn't dominate the song.)
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't stand the rap/talk parts.

My favorite Red Velvet songs have little or no rapped parts. The exception is Dumb Dumb, but those MJ-related lyrics are more of a novelty act to me. (In other words, it's interesting, but I'm glad it doesn't dominate the song.)
what about yeri's iconic rap in zoo :umjicry:
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
what about yeri's iconic rap in zoo :umjicry:
Her segment in Zoo is fine, but it's just 10 seconds out of the whole song, right? (Unless I'm missing something.) And Zoo has so many other memorable parts.




I mean, really, Red Velvet (and most kpop ggs) is not known for their rapping. I'd much rather hear Giant Pink




or the cadences of Eminem or Snoop.

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread