It’s sounds promising also all the girls look good
Especially juri
I think it’s a Jaguar 🐆The critter looks odd.
I’m looking forward to hearing the full songSounds good for now.![]()
genetics:How come they all have oval faces and oddly-shaped chins?
I'm simply saying that they were born with their face shapes? If not, they got plastic surgery for it, which is ok. They don't even look remotely similar, I-So you're saying they share the same father? If so, is this some sort of sick joke? K-pop is so weird nowadays; it's definitely branching out to a whole new demographic-- transexuals be damned!
What do you expect-- Mel Gibson or Zhang Yimou to direct their music video? George Lucas is good enough for a new group, I say.The critter looks odd.
Okay, right...Why don't you just worry about yourself and how you look and let me worry about other people's biz wax, okay?I'm simply saying that they were born with their face shapes? If not, they got plastic surgery for it, which is ok. They don't even look remotely similar, I-