News "Rocket Punch" Woollim new GG announced (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so excited. woollim never disappoints
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Interesting :susPepe:

Maybe Eunbi and Chaewon could join after IZ*ONE, like people speculate Yena joining Everglow eventually :susPepe:
I'm curious to know if they actually plan to make this late addition... IZ*ONE still has quite some time left in their contracts, it wouldn't happen before 2021 I guess.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm curious to know if they actually plan to make this late addition... IZ*ONE still has quite some time left in their contracts, it wouldn't happen before 2021 I guess.
Same, 2021 would be the earliest, but they probably won't debut another GG so soon and then the only option would be to use Eunbi/Chaewon as soloists or a duo, which is why I guess anything could happen :susPepe:
Should be interesting.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Interesting :susPepe:

Maybe Eunbi and Chaewon could join after IZ*ONE, like people speculate Yena joining Everglow eventually :susPepe:
no IZ* One is not disbanding 2021 ....lalalalalala full on denial here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread