- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'm curious to know if they actually plan to make this late addition... IZ*ONE still has quite some time left in their contracts, it wouldn't happen before 2021 I guess.Interesting
Maybe Eunbi and Chaewon could join after IZ*ONE, like people speculate Yena joining Everglow eventually![]()
Same, 2021 would be the earliest, but they probably won't debut another GG so soon and then the only option would be to use Eunbi/Chaewon as soloists or a duo, which is why I guess anything could happenI'm curious to know if they actually plan to make this late addition... IZ*ONE still has quite some time left in their contracts, it wouldn't happen before 2021 I guess.
Who's Juri?Y'all are talking about Eunbi and Chaewon... Meanwhile I am over here being exited to be finally able to see Juri again!
Takahashi Juri, Produce 48Who's Juri?
![]()
no IZ* One is not disbanding 2021 ....lalalalalala full on denial here.Interesting
Maybe Eunbi and Chaewon could join after IZ*ONE, like people speculate Yena joining Everglow eventually![]()
I'm anticipating her debut tooY'all are talking about Eunbi and Chaewon... Meanwhile I am over here being exited to be finally able to see Juri again!