Video Rosé being Messy (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
interesting

@Ahsoka

I think this might be an unintended consequence of a user having the same username as an artist's tiktok lol

I cant seem to post "https://www.tiktok.com/@roses_are_rosie/video/7501113461204716818"
Try using the link option. It worked for me in the preview. You can try using text that isn’t just the url too, though I don’t think that sp comically would make a difference. If that doesn’t fix it, I’ll look more at other solutions
IMG_2189.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread