Is the getting artist threads to 50 pages for a gif badge promotion still going on?
i'm curious about this tooIs the getting artist threads to 50 pages for a gif badge promotion still going on?
ye issa still goingIs the getting artist threads to 50 pages for a gif badge promotion still going on?
What do you mean? ExplainFilter badges?![]()
Solid colors for aesthetic ✨What do you mean? Explain![]()
Ah I get what you mean, we've discussed it briefly before but didn't come to a conclusion yet, we will consider it but I can't promise when we'll have our final decision~Solid colors for aesthetic ✨
kpopsource.com
I will hopefully check it after my shower right nowT-ara badge thread is 50 pages
![]()
|Official| T♕ARA (티아라) Artist Thread ♔Queens of Kpop♔ - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Dark Version is preferable T-ara (티아라) is a four member girl group that debuted July 29th, 2009 under Core Content Media. It's current members consist of Leader Qri (Lee Ji Hyun), Ham Eunjung, Hyomin (Park Sun Young) and Maknae Park Jiyeon. Their most famous lineup included former members...kpopsource.com
Ok all checked and gucci~ You can dm either me or @karina with any badge ideas and we'll see what we can do for ya!T-ara badge thread is 50 pages
![]()
|Official| T♕ARA (티아라) Artist Thread ♔Queens of Kpop♔ - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Dark Version is preferable T-ara (티아라) is a four member girl group that debuted July 29th, 2009 under Core Content Media. It's current members consist of Leader Qri (Lee Ji Hyun), Ham Eunjung, Hyomin (Park Sun Young) and Maknae Park Jiyeon. Their most famous lineup included former members...kpopsource.com
I'm pretty sure it's probably fine but just to double check @karinaAm I able to replace past staff entitlement badges?
also my TREI Group badge won the voting back then, would i be able to replace it with another or would I only be able to remove it?I'm pretty sure it's probably fine but just to double check @karina![]()
that should be ok. just dm me or @NASAAm I able to replace past staff entitlement badges?
They've changed it AGAIN?it seems like there have been some changes with ipiccy, I tried to make some new badges but it turned out different.
this is how the badge looks like when I resize it to 77x77 and set corners at 25
![]()
I'm thinking it's probably 50 what do you think? You could also set it to 45 now if we're too unsure and then if we change it later it'll be easy to change the corners without redoing the whole badge~it seems like there have been some changes with ipiccy, I tried to make some new badges but it turned out different.
this is how the badge looks like when I resize it to 77x77 and set corners at 25
![]()
Hv you tried to set it at round corners value=22. I read somewhere, here: is this the same-its set at 22 value round corner.(dont ask me how or where i know this, LOL) If its wrong, srry n let me know. Im on mobile and cant layer it to check properly as i would in photoshop desktop on pc.it seems like there have been some changes with ipiccy, I tried to make some new badges but it turned out different.
this is how the badge looks like when I resize it to 77x77 and set corners at 25
![]()
This badge is set to 100x100 so it wouldn't be right anyway since ours are set to 77x77 but the corners look the same to the old 40, HOWEVER I think that was before they changed ipiccy again. The corners were between 20 and 25 (22 to be specific) after the first revamp of ipiccy a few weeks ago but they have changed it once again. This is what corners set to 22 looks like now (Karina set to 100x100 pixels too just to compare with Seohyun)Hv you tried to set it at round corners value=22. I read somewhere, here: is this the same-its set at 22 value round corner.(dont ask me how or where i know this, LOL) If its wrong, srry n let me know. Im on mobile and cant layer it to check properly as i would in photoshop desktop on pc.
![]()
This badge is set to 100x100 so it wouldn't be right anyway since ours are set to 77x77 but the corners look the same to the old 40, HOWEVER I think that was before they changed ipiccy again. The corners were between 20 and 25 (22 to be specific) after the first revamp of ipiccy a few weeks ago but they have changed it once again. This is what corners set to 22 looks like now (Karina set to 100x100 pixels too just to compare with Seohyun)
![]()
![]()