COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (4 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I made it to 50 pages so can I have this checked out :fingerpoke:

looks good! dm an awards member when you have a custom badge you want ^^

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How can we see what frames we've requested? I'd like to know which ones I can apply.

Last edited:

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
How can we see what frames we've requested? I'd like to know which ones I can apply.
click on the frames request thread and click on the search button. type in your username under the "by:" field and change "everywhere" to "this thread" and you'll be able to see the previous frames you've requested :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
click on the frames request thread and click on the search button. type in your username under the "by:" field and change "everywhere" to "this thread" and you'll be able to see the previous frames you've requested :sanapray:
Tysm. I don't know why my dumb behind didn't think of that :headache:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wait so if I want to replace my current frame with one I don't have how much would that be? Also, if we ever want to switch back to a previous frame we had does it cost anything?

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait so if I want to replace my current frame with one I don't have how much would that be? Also, if we ever want to switch back to a previous frame we had does it cost anything?
It's listed in the OP for the frame request thread :sanapray:
Since we don't keep track ourselves of previous frames you've had, each new frame you get will be treated as if you've never had it before and will always cost the same

1674710717834.png

Mrs_Minatozaki

Sana's Wife
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello! If no one else has requested it yet, would it be okay if I OP a badge thread for ILY:1? They just had a comeback earlier this month and I’d like to have badges for them, so figured now is a good time to ask for them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's listed in the OP for the frame request thread :sanapray:
Since we don't keep track ourselves of previous frames you've had, each new frame you get will be treated as if you've never had it before and will always cost the same

1674710717834.png
So a new frame to replace my current would be 1000 points? Because the 4000 points confuses me

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So a new frame to replace my current would be 1000 points? Because the 4000 points confuses me
Yes the first time a user requests a frame it's 4k points. similarly if you got rid of your frame completely it's going to cost 4k to request a new one

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes the first time a user requests a frame it's 4k points. similarly if you got rid of your frame completely it's going to cost 4k to request a new one
I get it now xD

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Hello! If no one else has requested it yet, would it be okay if I OP a badge thread for ILY:1? They just had a comeback earlier this month and I’d like to have badges for them, so figured now is a good time to ask for them.
yes, please create a group dm with all the awards team members and we'll give you further instructions :sanapray:

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I'm going to start a badge thread for XG. Do I need to create another group dm like I did for Mirae?

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm going to start a badge thread for XG. Do I need to create another group dm like I did for Mirae?
yes, you need to create a group dm with all the awards team members everytime you op a new badge thread. also, do note that you will have to wait for our approval before posting the thread

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
yes, you need to create a group dm with all the awards team members everytime you op a new badge thread. also, do note that you will have to wait for our approval before posting the thread
Okay. I’ll create one when I get home in a couple hours.

Also, I thought I got approval in this thread when I asked a few weeks ago and someone said yes. I held off on making it because their comeback didn't happen yet and I didn't want to miss out on new pix...

Or is the approval like, one of y’all responding to the dm specifically? Maybe I’m misunderstanding…

Last edited:

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Also, I thought I got approval in this thread when I asked a few weeks ago and someone said yes. I held off on making it because their comeback didn't happen yet and I didn't want to miss out on new pix...
oh my bad, i didn't know you asked for approval because i've been busy irl and haven't had the time to backread pls excuse me :runrunrun:
Or is the approval like, one of y’all responding to the dm specifically? Maybe I’m misunderstanding…
your request to op a thread is approved if someone responds to you saying that you can be the op! this can be in the dms or this thread depending on where you ask

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dumb question, but how do you get animated badges?
There are many ways including winning them in events, buying them during events, you can also get an animated badge by donating or by posting a certain amount in an artist thread etc

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
she/her
There are many ways including winning them in events, buying them during events, you can also get an animated badge by donating or by posting a certain amount in an artist thread etc
is that written somewhere? if not, I would have to ask you to tell me in more detail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread