COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (2 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship

@yeji

Ult bias: Eun Jiwon, B-Bomb, IU, Siyeon
Bias Groups: Red Velvet, iKON, EXID, APINK, Oh My Girl, WJSN, GFRIEND, LOONA, fromis_9, Dreamnote, Mamamoo

@Xeulgi

Ult bias: Mina, Seulgi, Rosé, IU, Suzy
Bias groups: RV, Bp, IVE, Itzy, Aespa, EXO, BTS, TXT, Official髭男dism, etc...

@izcream

Ult bias: An Yujin, Hwang Minhyun
Bias groups: IZ*ONE, Wanna One, IVE, X1, CIX, LE SSERAFIM, AB6IX, ITZY, WAYV, NU'EST, VICTON

@eclipsoul

Ult bias: Kim Lip, Sunmi, Kwon Eunbi
Bias groups: LOONA, Infinite, WJSN, Wonder Girls, MAMAMOO, Brave Girls

@Shou

Ult bias: N
Bias groups: VIXX

@lexus

Ult bias: Rosè
Bias groups: Blackpink, Winner, and (G)I-DLE

-General Rules-
1) All badges you create for badge threads must follow the badge-making guidelines seen on this thread. Please read over this thread before you make badges and especially pay attention to the "DON'T"s.
2) You must post the original pictures with the badges you submit. Please do not wait until the voting is over.
3) You may share your opinions nicely, but please do not bash badges.
1) When you are oping a badge thread, you must include the exact dates for the start & end time for each period and follow the limits you set unless you get permission from an Awards Member.
Optional Poll: Extra week before suggestions, if a group is over 2 years old you can do a poll to see if users would rather restrict suggestions to photos from the last 2 years or if they'd rather keep options open to any era.
Suggestion Period: Must be at least 1 week, but no more than 2 weeks.
Voting Period: All votings combined (preliminary, final, etc) must be completed in 2 weeks. Each voting period needs to be at least 3 days.
Failure to follow time limits once will have your oping rights for that group revoked.
Failure to follow the time limit three times, you will no longer be allowed to op for badge threads anymore.
Second chances might be given after 6 months or more, but you will be on thin ice.
2) In the voting form, you must include a mandatory section where users will write their username. All threads outside of revamps also require users to verify their vote by commenting in the thread to say that they voted.
3) You must share the voting form with all five Awards members @karina @NASA @gayzone @Yili @Xeulgi by making a group pm with the collaboration-link to your voting form. This is to prevent users from rigging votes.
1. On the top right corner of the Google Form page, click the three vertical dots then click "Add Collaborators"
1558305579932.png

2. Change the "Who has access" section from "off" to "On-anyone with the link"

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.31.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.31.47 PM.png

3. You will be able to see a shareable link. All you have to do is copy the link and pm it to us.
1558305658231.png
4) Being op of a badge thread does not mean you can do things however you want. All badges that follow the proper badge-making rules must be included in the voting form. You cannot exclude any user's suggestions unless they do not follow our badge making rules. In that case, please notify the creator to remake the badge or that you have removed the badge from the voting form along with the reasons why.
5) As the OP, you will take full responsibility for completing the thread and voting process. We, Awards Team, understand that there are circumstances where you cannot finish the thread due to personal reasons. However, unless it is inevitable, please refrain from deactivating or leaving the forum while you are in the middle of hosting a thread without notifying us.

6) Pressuring and/or manipulating users, whether they’re your friend or not, to vote for specific badges, or OP a thread for you is strictly against the rules. Generally, favors amongst friends is tolerated as long as the user doing the favor is also happy with doing the thread or also prefers the badge in question, but if you feel like a user is trying to manipulate you to OP a thread you don’t really want to do, or is trying to make you vote for a badge you don’t really like especially if it means missing out on voting for the badge you DO prefer, please let an awards member know as we take manipulation of users very seriously and we don’t want anyone to feel forced to do a thread or vote for something if they really don’t want to.
7) If the final winning badge does not follow rules, Awards Team will modify the badge or will upload the 2nd place badge instead.
Failure to follow the rules stated above can result in a warning or a possible ban from oping badge threads.
What are the available badges?

The list of all badges available can be found here.
How do I get badges?

All information regarding earning badges can be seen in the Request Badges thread!
How do I op a badge thread?

If the group/artist you want a badge for does not have badges available, comment on THIS THREAD to request to be op of a badge thread after you have understood the rules and directions above. Please request to be an op only if you will take responsibility for the thread. We will PM you details once we see your request.
If you do not understand what being an op of a thread means, an example op thread can be seen here.
Once the voting is complete and the final badges have been decided, you must post the badges in the Badge Approval thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello~ I may sound stupid, but is it "Messages" or "Points" that count as posts? It's messages, right?
Also, I just realized that I need an appreciation thread to get me first ever badge. :eek:
Thanks for answering.:)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello~ I may sound stupid, but is it "Messages" or "Points" that count as posts? It's messages, right?
Also, I just realized that I need an appreciation thread to get me first ever badge. :eek:

Thanks for answering.:)
It’s message:))

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@lexuswoo @KarmaButterfly and I created badges for a few groups a while ago and got them approved and added, but they're now missing from the medals list. Do any of you know what happened to them? I created them for A.C.E, lexus created CLC and Oh My Girl, and Butterfly created them for
AOA, Apink, Secret, GFriend, and FTIsland.

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@lexuswoo @KarmaButterfly and I created badges for a few groups a while ago and got them approved and added, but they're now missing from the medals list. Do any of you know what happened to them? I created them for A.C.E, lexus created CLC and Oh My Girl, and Butterfly created them for
When I first joined, those badges were not even on the list. None of the Awards Team members have removed them without your knowledge; we have never received them in the first place.
I really apologize for the inconvience- pm the badges to me, and I’ll add them~

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
@Vikki i got all of the badges compiled & informed the badge team, only the ones from A.C.E are expired links, so i cant get them anymore, do you have a backup?

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
I am really sorry guys, it is a mistake from my part, when we brought in our current badge team, i didnt remember to inform them about the event that we did before, thank you for bringing this to our attention, i have all the submitted badges except for A.C.E. I am sorry for any inconvenienced caused.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hi guys. First of all, I would also like to apologize for overlooking the badges, that was not cool from my side. We did form the Awards Team for that reason, though, so things got lost in the communication. Good news is we do have majority of the badges. @lexuswoo do not worry, your badges are all safe, OMG and CLC badges have been transfered to the Awards Team. Unfortunately @Vikki the A.C.E badges link is no longer valid. I heard you were re-creating them? If you do that you will obviously get double trophy points for it. @KarmaButterfly I already sent you a PM, we do have Apink, GFRIEND, Secret, AOA and FTIsland badges. We will credit those as well, but I remember you wanted me to wait with AOA and FTIsland cause you were missing some former members and AOA subunits. We will upload the existing ones and the rest can be updated by voting.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki i got all of the badges compiled & informed the badge team, only the ones from A.C.E are expired links, so i cant get them anymore, do you have a backup?
Hi guys. First of all, I would also like to apologize for overlooking the badges, that was not cool from my side. We did form the Awards Team for that reason, though, so things got lost in the communication. Good news is we do have majority of the badges. @lexuswoo do not worry, your badges are all safe, OMG and CLC badges have been transfered to the Awards Team. Unfortunately @Vikki the A.C.E badges link is no longer valid. I heard you were re-creating them? If you do that you will obviously get double trophy points for it. @KarmaButterfly I already sent you a PM, we do have Apink, GFRIEND, Secret, AOA and FTIsland badges. We will credit those as well, but I remember you wanted me to wait with AOA and FTIsland cause you were missing some former members and AOA subunits. We will upload the existing ones and the rest can be updated by voting.
Yeah I lost the badges I made both from my computer and from Imgur, but I do remember the images I used in creating them so I can remake them and send them to you.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
you're totally right! I forgot about that, I'm so sorry, I will work on it, thanks for solving this so quickly <3

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
We have decided that if a user creates a badge and it wins, they may choose one of their winning badges (if there were more than one) for that group to have for free :pepeheart:

Remember to ask here next time^^
Since the Jun badge I created won, could I ask for it already? :pepesmug:

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm interested in doing badges for a few groups. Would all former members need to be included?
It depends on which group you are going to make the badges for. If the former member has debuted with the group and has been active for a certain period of time, you would have to include the former members. However, if they did not debut with the group or has a certain situation in which they should not be included along with the rest of the group, they also would not be included in the badges.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It depends on which group you are going to make the badges for. If the former member has debuted with the group and has been active for a certain period of time, you would have to include the former members. However, if they did not debut with the group or has a certain situation in which they should not be included along with the rest of the group, they also would not be included in the badges.
I'm referring specifically to 9Muses, as they have four active members, one member on hiatus, and nine former members. Three of these ex-members debuted with the group but didn't even last a year, and only participated in the debut release, so I'm wondering if it would be okay to leave them out, as dealing with the rest of the group would already be quite a bit of work (and I expect very limited interest in the badges in general). AKP leaves them and another member out of their medals, if that is at all relevant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread