Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (2 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
hi. i wanted to ask if we are going to ever get badges for jpop artists?
or do they exist already?

sorry im still new here so im not sure if we have
a couple jpop groups have badges already. You can see the full badge list here (it's not organized by genre, so you might need to scroll a bit to find what you're looking for).
If we don't have badges for a group you'd like them for, you're free to claim op for the badge thread anytime you want!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I still have the customizable badge open for me, would this be okay to use with the white background?
Of course it's allowed! If it's your custom badge, you're allowed to do anything going you want with it as long as it's appropriate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Of course it's allowed! If it's your custom badge, you're allowed to do anything going you want with it as long as it's appropriate.
i c i c but i think i actually prefer the one that has that pastel yellow/greenish background in the spoiler, would you be able to create it into a badge or do I need to do that as well? :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i c i c but i think i actually prefer the one that has that pastel yellow/greenish background in the spoiler, would you be able to create it into a badge or do I need to do that as well? :susPepe:
I can make it into a badge 👌
Give me a couple minutes and I'll quote you with it again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i c i c but i think i actually prefer the one that has that pastel yellow/greenish background in the spoiler, would you be able to create it into a badge or do I need to do that as well? :susPepe:
oie_rounded_corners (4).gif


that is what the badge would look like.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
oie_rounded_corners (4).gif


that is what the badge would look like.
its cute! is it possible to zoom in a tad bit more or would that be too near the edges of the badge?
I'd like to look around a bit more the next few days excessively, before deciding on a final decision tho, if I don't find anything else I'll definitely use it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
its cute! is it possible to zoom in a tad bit more or would that be too near the edges of the badge?
I'd like to look around a bit more the next few days excessively, before deciding on a final decision tho, if I don't find anything else I'll definitely use it
oie_rounded_corners (5).gif

zoomed in a tad bit more.

and that's perfectly fine, take your time! If you need me to turn any more gifs into badges, don't be afraid to ask.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
oie_rounded_corners (5).gif

zoomed in a tad bit more.

and that's perfectly fine, take your time! If you need me to turn any more gifs into badges, don't be afraid to ask.
oh yeah i definitely like the zoomed in one a more, thank you for the work so far! :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@Mangoey I didn't find anything else that I liked more than the dancing Cactus so I'm gonna go with it!
what event did you win it for again? I just need to upload it in the correct name/section and you'll be good to go 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread