Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (15 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Months late but can I make request to have some of the Cherry Bullet badges more centered in the face? :pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Months late but can I make request to have some of the Cherry Bullet badges more centered in the face? :pandasad:
sure, i can do them rn!
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Months late but can I make request to have some of the Cherry Bullet badges more centered in the face? :pandasad:
okay, so i fixed up Yuju's, Bora's, and May's. Are there any others that i should do?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have a question about the donation perks, one says
"Any donation made - 4 gif badges of your choice + donor usergroup."
That gif shouldn't be there right? That's like the normal perk you get with each donation, the 4 badges from any that already exist?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a question about the donation perks, one says
"Any donation made - 4 gif badges of your choice + donor usergroup."
That gif shouldn't be there right? That's like the normal perk you get with each donation, the 4 badges from any that already exist?
:jisoosmh: I think gif shouldn’t be there
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I know from reading here and there that you guys planned to go forward with stuff that hasn't been released yet once every badge revamp group is done, I can totally understand that as well but in like the case of DreamNote, without having another comeback yet.

If I would create the badge revamp thread now already, it would be the same pictures used back when I initially made their first badge thread with maybe just some additional selfies, so the choices wouldn't be exactly new and what kinda is envisioned for a "revamp" (from my POV).

So imo it would be kinda senseless to vote for the same options from back then again without having many new options besides some selfie, would it be okay to push it back until they have like a official photoshoot apart from a comeback or a comeback to have newer photos included, mostly with better quality as well because most of their selfies are already more on the blurry side itself?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know from reading here and there that you guys planned to go forward with stuff that hasn't been released yet once every badge revamp group is done, I can totally understand that as well but in like the case of DreamNote, without having another comeback yet.

If I would create the badge revamp thread now already, it would be the same pictures used back when I initially made their first badge thread with maybe just some additional selfies, so the choices wouldn't be exactly new and what kinda is envisioned for a "revamp" (from my POV).

So imo it would be kinda senseless to vote for the same options from back then again without having many new options besides some selfie, would it be okay to push it back until they have like a official photoshoot apart from a comeback or a comeback to have newer photos included, mostly with better quality as well because most of their selfies are already more on the blurry side itself?
it would be fine:)
not every revamp thread has happened yet anyway
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi I donated for funzies but apparently I get 4 gif badges? But I don't see many gif badges on the awards page? I am confusion someone please explain to me what do I get lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hi I donated for funzies but apparently I get 4 gif badges? But I don't see many gif badges on the awards page? I am confusion someone please explain to me what do I get lol
Sorry, the gif badge thing is actually a typo 😅
You can get four normal badges with any donation.
Gif badges so far are mostly custom badges which you could get if you've made a total donation of $50.

Sorry for the confusion ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Sorry, the gif badge thing is actually a typo 😅
You can get four normal badges with any donation.
Gif badges so far are mostly custom badges which you could get if you've made a total donation of $50.

Sorry for the confusion ^^
LOL that's what I thought I was just like '👀 u sure bout that' kk cool
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hello! I just have a quick question cause I'm low-key lost lmao. So I got 6 of my badges though staff entitlement... but like, I'm no longer staff lmao. I did donate twice though without collecting any badges for them, so like... what's my badge standing? How many am I allowed to have at this point and will the staff entitlement ones turn to the donation ones? and will I have to give up any of them? :( ^^'
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
About donation badges: do we get 4 badges the first time we donate, every time we donate or for every five bucks? :jisoosmh:
:chickill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello! I just have a quick question cause I'm low-key lost lmao. So I got 6 of my badges though staff entitlement... but like, I'm no longer staff lmao. I did donate twice though without collecting any badges for them, so like... what's my badge standing? How many am I allowed to have at this point and will the staff entitlement ones turn to the donation ones? and will I have to give up any of them? :( ^^'
You can keep them :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
About donation badges: do we get 4 badges the first time we donate, every time we donate or for every five bucks? :jisoosmh:
:chickill:
everytime you donate
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have been thinking on starting a voting thread for a Japanese group. The biggest problem is that, to the extent of my knowledge, there are exactly two fans on kps for that group, including myself; nothing more that I know. If it can be done, how the badge voting would be done? What are my options?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread