Rumor Rumored girl group members who might participate in survival show 'RE:VERSE' (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
This lineup is so random, you got some quite popular members like Hayoung, Eunbi and Yerin, some strong middle group members like Yein, Heejin and Luda and then a bunch of groups who could really use the publicity
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm personally rooting for Purple Kiss members Chaein and Swan, along with IRRIS's I.L. If at least one of them make it in, I'll be very happy.

I hope the episodes somehow get uploaded on YouTube. But, I'm quite sure it'll likely be highlights instead.

A virtual girl group, huh? Like aespa and Blackpink with their avatar versions. It's odd, but I want to see it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i don't really understand what they mean by virtual but if it can get loona some promo 😍
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
it's basically Idols performing/promoting with an animated character

similiar to this streamer

oh 😭 what's the point then? 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
i don't really understand what they mean by virtual but if it can get loona some promo 😍
I'm Assuming it will be something like Blackpink's virtual concert performance in PUBG Mobile video game with their song 'Ready For Love'.

But, not in a video game space.

Oh, someone else already answered.

oh 😭 what's the point then? 😭
No idea. You'd have to speak with SME about it since they started the "trend" with aespa's computer avatar characters.

[ Just kidding about the trend thing and you talking to SME. ]
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread