- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,700
- Reactions Received
- 93,502
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,153
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
lol she looks so guilty...
just roll with it ..
just roll with it ..
True that.If she wasn’t an idol she would be a full time streamer
I agree....The best idol streamer![]()
only time we agree! 😡Sure it's a fact
Only time where you're not a floponly time we agree! 😡
i fixed it for ya!Only time where I´m not a flop
So cutelol she looks so guilty...
just roll with it ..
i found another error! i fixed it again :DAnother proof i´m a flop![]()
Quote manipulation is an evidencei found another error! i fixed it again :D
you should be thanking me I fixed your error!Quote manipulation is an evidence![]()
Naur you're making it worse for you embarrassing nieceyou should be thanking me I fixed your error!
no i think you're in denial ;)Naur you're making it worse for you embarrassing niece![]()
Your actions show the contraryno i think you're in denial ;)
ok we should stop we derailed too muchYour actions show the contrary![]()