- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,320
- Reactions Received
- 55,069
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 283,890
is it out huh? I will check out that thread in due course and make fun of you there (as well as here)!!!I blame Nayeon's teaser today![]()
is it out huh? I will check out that thread in due course and make fun of you there (as well as here)!!!I blame Nayeon's teaser today![]()
I'll give him until the end of the week (optimistic esitmation)does it feel much better to be a akgae my friend
I can revoke your once card again?
I will put on thin ice - if his behavious continues let me know my friend
what happend all the other daysI blame Nayeon's teaser today![]()
Nothing happened, I was an OT9 ever since I changed my sigwhat happend all the other days![]()
bloody bandwagaon fans...Nothing happened, I was an OT9 ever since I changed my sig![]()
Nothing happened, I was an OT9 ever since I changed my sig![]()