Appreciation SANA • Twice in Wonderland video message - 2021.03.06 Japan online (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


『TWICE in Wonderland』 OFFICIAL GOODS Making -SANA- • Sana video message for @Once informing about Twice's Japan Online concert on 2021.03.06 7pm
@Once
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Moderator please can you delete my own thread I just made that is similar to this lmao.

Although I made it before uwuWinter, I can make another thread it's no problem at all.
:sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Moderator please can you delete my own thread I just made that is similar to this lmao.

Although I made it before uwuWinter, I can make another thread it's no problem at all.
:sanapray:
Done :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@Moderator please can you delete my own thread I just made that is similar to this lmao.

Although I made it before uwuWinter, I can make another thread it's no problem at all.
:sanapray:
Oh thnx calb, i missed seeing ur thread as i drafted mine. N i just posted without cchecking for similar/same threads.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh thnx calb, i missed seeing ur thread as i drafted mine. N i just posted without cchecking for similar/same threads.
No worries, I posted only like a minute or something before you so you were probably making this one and didn't realise.
:sanapray:

Anyway, Sana is so pretty!
:nekolove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No worries, I posted only like a minute or something before you so you were probably making this one and didn't realise.
:sanapray:

Anyway, Sana is so pretty!
:nekolove:
I thot u were gonna post gfriend eunha n yuju so i cued this to post first then got surprised after i posted this n saw it was duped so i quickly posted gfriend cos i thot this would be merged with ur thread n i would be caught short by 1.(luckily i had extra spares to post but bgs) thnx, tho i rlly appreciate ur giving up Sana in Wonderland.😍🤩🥰😘😗😚☺
Edit: i was watching the video n suddenly realised i shd post, but i finished watching cos i was bedazzled by Sana speaking Japanese(dint understand a word, just mesmerized).
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sana too cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread