- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,795
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
There's even more clips the video did not add in. Sana is out of controlOHHHH shooot, i forgot, JooE's not my Ult anymore![]()
Anyhow, Sana shoudl be arrested for Grand Larceny!!!Stealing kisses left and right!!
she could kiss me all she wants! Word! And i'm straight as an arrow too! lmaoooThere's even more clips the video did not add in. Sana is out of control![]()
OHHHH shooot, i forgot, JooE's not my Ult anymore![]()
Anyhow, Sana shoudl be arrested for Grand Larceny!!!Stealing kisses left and right!!
Maybe not as straight as you just claimedshe could kiss me all she wants! Word! And i'm straight as an arrow too! lmaooo
We should just begin to use our own pics! LOL make our lives easier! No more gif hunting!but you using JooE pics is iconic!
I'm gay for Mimi, don't know why but its the truth! She's hawt! lmaooMaybe not as straight as you just claimed![]()
Only an E could say something like thatWe should just begin to use our own pics! LOL make our lives easier! No more gif hunting!![]()
Which Mimi?I'm gay for Mimi, don't know why but its the truth! She's hawt! lmaoo
other than that, forget it! I like dudes!![]()
but wouldn't you have to go gif hunting anyway to make your collection? lolWe should just begin to use our own pics! LOL make our lives easier! No more gif hunting!![]()
oh interesting! That was the only I could think of.. she has a very unique and interesting look for sure!Oh My Girl
i'm not JooE! OK! lmaooobut wouldn't you have to go gif hunting anyway to make your collection? lol
typical straight gurl response! loloh interesting! That was the only I could think of.. she has a very unique and interesting look for sure!