- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
no they're not!Puffy skirts and dresses are so dumb...![]()
you're an akgae that's why!!!Do you like follow PG? None of their stuff ever pop up in my feeds....thankfully![]()
But I also don't get any of the content with Nayeon wearing PG lolyou're an akgae that's why!!!
you're a "bad" akgae? aka you can't akgae properly????But I also don't get any of the content with Nayeon wearing PG lol
its a great brand!!Do you like follow PG? None of their stuff ever pop up in my feeds....thankfully![]()
Because PG's is demeaning and lessens Twice's beauty.But I also don't get any of the content with Nayeon wearing PG lol
it must be the $$$ then lolBecause PG's is demeaning and lessens Twice's beauty.
it must be the $$$ then lol
Finally, something fashion related we can agree on.Puffy skirts and dresses are so dumb...![]()
Maybe I'll have to try skirts and dresses, just not puffy ones.Finally, something fashion related we can agree on.
Edit: To be clear, I mean puffy as in a puffer jacket, but as a skirt. Flowy skirts and dresses are just fine as is.
A great idea, I strongly suggest it.Maybe I'll have to try skirts and dresses, just not puffy ones.![]()
LOL, don't tempt me. They always look so comfortable.A great idea, I strongly suggest it.
Some are more comfortable than others. Some are super comfortable, and some are very uncomfortable. It depends on stuff like the fabric and style and how well it fits you.LOL, don't tempt me. They always look so comfortable.![]()
A great idea, I strongly suggest it.
Yeah listen to YouChan, you should try it!LOL, don't tempt me. They always look so comfortable.![]()