:pepeheart: @Once
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,073 Reactions Received 98,840 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,700 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 3 December 2025 #1 @Once Reactions: Selfmate and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,811 Reactions Received 44,471 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,997 3 December 2025 #2 Her face is pretty, I still cant stand the 14th century outfit Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
S Selfmate Top Poster Of Month Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,435 Reactions Received 55,201 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,564 3 December 2025 #3 nice Reactions: fdonce
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,073 Reactions Received 98,840 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,700 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 5 December 2025 #4 fdonce said: Her face is pretty, I still cant stand the 14th century outfit Click to expand... I knew you would complain Reactions: fdonce
fdonce said: Her face is pretty, I still cant stand the 14th century outfit Click to expand... I knew you would complain