@Once @Stay
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,730 Reactions Received 55,570 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,333 20 August 2026 #1 @Once @Stay Reactions: Moguri, Yelena_Belova, Chohee_nyang and 2 others
Snailmin Joined 8 November 2025 Messages 3,613 Reactions Received 4,730 Location Stay ville Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,949 Fandom Multistan Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @MoonKissed 20 August 2026 #2 I love this duo! Reactions: Moguri and Yelena_Belova
Chohee_nyang Joined 3 April 2025 Messages 4,411 Reactions Received 5,110 Location South Korea Cards View Profile KS Coins 56,828 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @TrinityJade 20 August 2026 #3 Endless bickering These two should be stopped Reactions: Moguri and Yelena_Belova
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,279 Reactions Received 99,153 Cards View Profile KS Coins 353,529 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 24 August 2026 #4 Chohee_nyang said: Endless bickering These two should be stopped Click to expand... for real, I did not expect them to be this bad
Chohee_nyang said: Endless bickering These two should be stopped Click to expand... for real, I did not expect them to be this bad
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,279 Reactions Received 99,153 Cards View Profile KS Coins 353,529 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 24 August 2026 #5 also I had no idea Sana wanted to quit midways I wonder if that was after Momo was removed from the lineup
also I had no idea Sana wanted to quit midways I wonder if that was after Momo was removed from the lineup