COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Sasaengs trespass on NCT 127's bus, make their beds (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
This incident happened in Houston.
Allegedly 3 girls were allowed on the bus via NCT's bus driver (their story, contested by others) and filmed themselves making the boys' beds.
They then posted the clip on Twitter, where it was met with backlash and one of the girls tried to clarify, however, many say it's not enough.
The girl who posted also shared their hotel information and her instagram story has video of her following the boys at close range.
She was also staying in the same hotel.

Honestly ashamed to be an American kpop fan right now because this kind of behaviour is absolutely disgusting.
It's basically the same as walking into a stranger's house and making their bed, then posting about it.
Tour buses for artists are home on the road, safe space, sacred.
If their story is true, the bus driver needs to be fired immediately because he put their safety at risk.
There were rumours that police had been called, and someone at the venue posted a photo of police vehicles but it's unclear if they were related or just there for crowd control.
I honestly hope these girls were not allowed in the venue.

So, what do you think of behaviour like this?

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
holy shit those girls deserve to be sent to jail
this is breaking in, not just stalking

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
holy shit those girls deserve to be sent to jail
this is breaking in, not just stalking
I fully agree, trespassing, plain and simple.
People like that make me sick. This is not in ANY ways ok
The worst bit is their justification was just they shouldn't have posted the video, essentially. Not they shouldn't have been on the bus, just, sorry, we wanted to thank the driver for the opportunity. :pandamad:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I fully agree, trespassing, plain and simple.

The worst bit is their justification was just they shouldn't have posted the video, essentially. Not they shouldn't have been on the bus, just, sorry, we wanted to thank the driver for the opportunity. :pandamad:
oh yeah, trespassing! ARREST THEM

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
That is so creepy...

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Idiots like that really make me ashamed.
I'm really glad the boys weren't on the bus.
Where are these kids parents?

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
oh yeah, trespassing! ARREST THEM
Can only hope that's what the cops were for. I've been keeping an eye on Twitter in case of updates.

That is so creepy...
That's very much an understatement. I can't imagine how violated the group must feel.

Idiots like that really make me ashamed.
I'm really glad the boys weren't on the bus.
Where are these kids parents?
I don't even know, but it sounds like they traveled for the gig. My question was where was security or literally anyone keeping an eye on that bus other than the questionable driver...

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!??!?!
Right?!

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can only hope that's what the cops were for. I've been keeping an eye on Twitter in case of updates.

That's very much an understatement. I can't imagine how violated the group must feel.

I don't even know, but it sounds like they traveled for the gig. My question was where was security or literally anyone keeping an eye on that bus other than the questionable driver...

Right?!
:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I really wonder what goes through peoples heads sometimes

Reactions Received
KS Coins
that creepy... tbh I think tour buses should look like regular buses and should just be parked in secluded areas, they should also have some type of security around it at all times so then this type of stuff doesnt happen. this is just so disappointing...

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Seriously, what is wrong with people? If I were the guys I'd be so creeped out by this. This behavior is just ridiculous.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
That's mad scary. I bet they wouldn't like it if someone broke into their home. :taeminface:
I wonder if they even thought what it would be like if they came home to find their bed made and video of some random dudes in the process all over social media....My guess is they didn't.

I really wonder what goes through peoples heads sometimes
Air.

that creepy... tbh I think tour buses should look like regular buses and should just be parked in secluded areas, they should also have some type of security around it at all times so then this type of stuff doesnt happen. this is just so disappointing...
As much as one wishes, that's not really possible sometimes considering road weight limits, venue parking areas, costs, etc. Most buses have locks (usually keypad, driver operated, or otherwise) so outsiders shouldn't be able to get in, but if the driver let them on none of that matters. I wish fans used common sense and respected artists.

Seriously, what is wrong with people? If I were the guys I'd be so creeped out by this. This behavior is just ridiculous.
Entitlement, plain and simple. They no longer see idols as people but as a product that they believe they have a right to see.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
What kind of psycho who did not feel how wrong this is

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread