News Sasaengs trespass on NCT 127's bus, make their beds (2 Viewers)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
What kind of psycho who did not feel how wrong this is


Idk, you honestly have to be a special level of ignorant to not realise it's completely weird and out of line to make a total stranger's bed just because they're famous and someone let you in.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
First time I see american sasaengs :pepeslippy:


Like i kinda get why people do stuff like this, you want to know as much of the artist as you can, you want to be special and know sth others don't, it's exciting to tresspass and try to not get caught etc. etc. But you have to think of the member's, how it looks on their stand point. Anybody would be creeped up if someone came to their home and place where they relax and let the guard down and just snooped around. And they should have heard all the crazy stories about sasaengs and how they hurt idols, so didn't they think they were pretty much being those themselves.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I honnestly think there on some random bus not nct's cause i cant see how if there no secruity guard/bus driver there how they got on these buses door have alarms and door locks
it would be making alot of noise right now if it was broken into
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
wtf is wrong with them

how and why did they ever think this was okay?
Seems to be the question. The main girl still went to the concert, was not arrested. Dared post an apology to NCT on Twitter, tagging them & SM (she changed her @ first) and then made a sarcastic "joke" calling NCTzens "f---ers" and thanking them for the clout.

First time I see american sasaengs :pepeslippy:


Like i kinda get why people do stuff like this, you want to know as much of the artist as you can, you want to be special and know sth others don't, it's exciting to tresspass and try to not get caught etc. etc. But you have to think of the member's, how it looks on their stand point. Anybody would be creeped up if someone came to their home and place where they relax and let the guard down and just snooped around. And they should have heard all the crazy stories about sasaengs and how they hurt idols, so didn't they think they were pretty much being those themselves.
Unfortunately not my first time (poor Monsta X last year had a bunch) but this is one of the worst American incidents I think I've heard of in quite some time. A lot of fans think they're weirdly entitled to see every aspect of an artist's life, not realizing they're still just people. A bus is a safe place, it's just the same as walking into their dorm and messing around and how they didn't realize I will NEVER know. All I know is I'm angry, sad, and I feel terrible for the NCT 127 boys who don't even get respect or a break from these little brats.

What the fluff :ilovebread:
NCTzens be like :pandacop:


No braincells and shameless with that.
Oh definitely, especially given the one girl is still active on Twitter being a clown.

I honnestly think there on some random bus not nct's cause i cant see how if there no secruity guard/bus driver there how they got on these buses door have alarms and door locks
it would be making alot of noise right now if it was broken into
Unfortunately it has been confirmed by other NCTzens that they were seen exiting the bus. If the driver let them on like they alleged (again, some other fans said they didn't see a driver but if he was in the body of the bus or left after they entered, he could still be how they got in) then there would be no alarms. Most tours don't have security for a bus if the artist isn't on it, and even then it might be just venue security escorting them on and off. It's also been revealed that either local radio or SM have been holding trivia contests for a chance to tour the bus, where fans are asked to sign a non-disclosure or similar agreement before being led in for the tour. However fans that had participated in those said that they were VERY strictly controlled, no photos, no filming, they were only able to go as far as the bunks, were not allowed to touch anything, and supervised the whole time. Which means these girls definitely should not have been there.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Oh hell no!
This is crazy! Were they arrested? Imagine if any male fans went into a GG tour bus and started making their beds while filming it, I pretty much doubt they would live to see another day, let alone be arrested for it.
This is wrong in every sense, whether it's female fans going into a BG tour bus, male fans going into a BG tour bus, male fans going into a GG tour bus or female fans going into a GG tour bus. It's breaking in and entering which is illegal.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I honnestly think there on some random bus not nct's cause i cant see how if there no secruity guard/bus driver there how they got on these buses door have alarms and door locks
it would be making alot of noise right now if it was broken into
The security probably just stays with the boys and not the bus, I think this is pretty normal but the fact that they got in without setting off any sort of alarm either suggests that they were let in like they say they were or the bus driver left the bus unlocked which is a BIG fuck up in my opinion! We're lucky that those fans were just ignorant fan girls and didn't have any ill intent for the boys, it could've been a lot worse tbh

Unfortunately it has been confirmed by other NCTzens that they were seen exiting the bus. If the driver let them on like they alleged (again, some other fans said they didn't see a driver but if he was in the body of the bus or left after they entered, he could still be how they got in) then there would be no alarms. Most tours don't have security for a bus if the artist isn't on it, and even then it might be just venue security escorting them on and off. It's also been revealed that either local radio or SM have been holding trivia contests for a chance to tour the bus, where fans are asked to sign a non-disclosure or similar agreement before being led in for the tour. However fans that had participated in those said that they were VERY strictly controlled, no photos, no filming, they were only able to go as far as the bunks, were not allowed to touch anything, and supervised the whole time. Which means these girls definitely should not have been there.
Even giving competition winners a supervised tour is weird to me but not really that surprising... I wouldn't even want to win that as a prize if I'm being honest, I'd rather just get a goody bag or a free album or something. It's weird just to be in someone else's personal space without them being there!

I'm low key not surprised that something like this happened involving the bus though since they've clearly decorated the outside of it to help drum up publicity! They're basically encouraging people to follow them wherever they go (which was probably SM/Capitol's plan all along!).
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Oh hell no!
This is crazy! Were they arrested? Imagine if any male fans went into a GG tour bus and started making their beds while filming it, I pretty much doubt they would live to see another day, let alone be arrested for it.
This is wrong in every sense, whether it's female fans going into a BG tour bus, male fans going into a BG tour bus, male fans going into a GG tour bus or female fans going into a GG tour bus. It's breaking in and entering which is illegal.
If it were male fans on a GG bus all female kpop fans would be calling for their heads. I'm just glad that 90% of people responding to this girl think she's unhinged. I hope SM fires the driver if he really let them on, and I do hope they follow up about those girls but I'm not holding my breath with the way they've been handling publicity & security this tour.

Even giving competition winners a supervised tour is weird to me but not really that surprising... I wouldn't even want to win that as a prize if I'm being honest, I'd rather just get a goody bag or a free album or something. It's weird just to be in someone else's personal space without them being there!

I'm low key not surprised that something like this happened involving the bus though since they've clearly decorated the outside of it to help drum up publicity! They're basically encouraging people to follow them wherever they go (which was probably SM/Capitol's plan all along!).
Honestly it's a VERY weird prize as tour buses are basically rolling dorms and should be treated with the same respect. The fact that SM cares so little for their safety that they've made this tour essentially into a freak show, using the boys like zoo animals, telling people their schedule so they can gawk, letting them into their safe rest space...It's pretty disgusting. Like, you wanna give fans a prize? Offer ticket upgrades to meet the group or a merch pack, sheesh. The one girl is entirely unrepentant, too.
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Why would you even want to do something like that? EXO could park a bus outside my house (which has no garden) and I still wouldn’t be tempted to go in.
Some people just think they're owed that privilege, unfortunately. I think I've only been on a bus once or twice, and that was with the express permission & supervision of the artists.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Imagine if any male fans went into a GG tour bus and started making their beds while filming it, I pretty much doubt they would live to see another day, let alone be arrested for it.
Ikrrrr lmao
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If it were male fans on a GG bus all female kpop fans would be calling for their heads. I'm just glad that 90% of people responding to this girl think she's unhinged. I hope SM fires the driver if he really let them on, and I do hope they follow up about those girls but I'm not holding my breath with the way they've been handling publicity & security this tour.


Honestly it's a VERY weird prize as tour buses are basically rolling dorms and should be treated with the same respect. The fact that SM cares so little for their safety that they've made this tour essentially into a freak show, using the boys like zoo animals, telling people their schedule so they can gawk, letting them into their safe rest space...It's pretty disgusting. Like, you wanna give fans a prize? Offer ticket upgrades to meet the group or a merch pack, sheesh. The one girl is entirely unrepentant, too.
In fairness to SM, we don't really know who's the one organising stuff... this COULD be Capitol or the tour company, who knows?
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don’t get why they couldn’t just say no and respect they’re privacy also making their beds and touching their stuff is super creepy
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Because it required a level of maturity and forethought they were incapable of. :llama_tea:
Exactly and she was trying to justify herself by calling it a cool and magnificent experience :welp:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I am disgusted and ashamed by this. As an American fan, I always thought we were more respectful because our culture is different. Wow, was I wrong. No idol deserves for their privacy to be invaded.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
People are disgusting, plain and simple.

:kijoongstare:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeHoseok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread