Comeback Saturday "D.B.D.B.DIB" Comeback (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



The mv is a lot better quality than I was expecting from the CEO's letter so I think they did a great job considering the trouble they are having right now. I actually really like the song too lol. It's just a cutesy fun summer song~​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awesome
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I liked it. Not as much as Bbyong but I think it will be a grower.

What did the CEO say?
Because of covid-19 the company is having financial problems so he wrote a letter to fans asking them to still support the group but also be forgiving if the quality of this comeback was not as good as previous releases. I had assumed the mv would look a lot cheaper but it's actually pretty nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread