Appreciation SATURDAY Juyeon Slaying Your Favs At Being Pretty (6 Viewers)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
@DrewB

Can SATURDAY blow up and become big.

I want Juyeon to be everywhere.
I'm not drew but I agree, Juyeon should be on every billboard and everything
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
SATURDAY Juyeon Slaying Your Favs At Being Pretty


Juyeon is so pretty and no one knows it.

Let's make her IT girl.

Everyone Stan her.

OMG. I've never seen this. I knew she was gorgeous but I didn't know she was THAT gorgeous.

Thanks for this fancam. She is definitely a heart breaker.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread