Appreciation Saying goodbye to love yourself series (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Your favorite one?

  • Serendipity

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Epiphany

    Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Singularity

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Euphoria

    Votes: 6 40.0%

  • Total voters
    15
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
So I am back with part 2 :pepeheart:

Thanks for the answers everyone for part 1, I loved reading them

as for part two the question is: Which intro is your favorite?








for me its:
Serendipity > Epiphany > Singularity > Euphoria

This was a hard choice tbh, cause I love all of them :llama_lovely:
I let you choose two :sanapray:
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Serendipity :pepecry1:what did the earth do to deserve someone as sweet as Jimin
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Epithany >>>> Euphoria > Serendipity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Singularity

Epithany is just such a beautiful and meaningful song for me. I think Jin's voice sounded especially beautiful and ethereal in that song and it was my favorite by far out of them all.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
1) Epiphany (Jin's voice!)
2) Singularity (I'm a sucker for R&B, though it reminds me of The Weeknd's "Call Out My Name" a bit)
3) Euphoria (catchy af)
4) Serendipity (I like it, but it's almost too saccharine and got a little boring)
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Epithany >>>> Euphoria > Serendipity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Singularity

Epithany is just such a beautiful and meaningful song for me. I think Jin's voice sounded especially beautiful and ethereal in that song and it was my favorite by far out of them all.
1) Epiphany (Jin's voice!)
2) Singularity (I'm a sucker for R&B, though it reminds me of The Weeknd's "Call Out My Name" a bit)
3) Euphoria (catchy af)
4) Serendipity (I like it, but it's almost too saccharine and got a little boring)

Yes finally some Epiphany enthusiasts :pandalove::pandalove:
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Ugh I love and adore all of these! I'm super proud of Jin for Epiphany and it is so goood, but I still voted for Serendipity. The atmosphere and everything is just so right in that song, and I guess it's closest to my tastes alongside Singularity.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
singularity and serendipity were two of the best intros, but epiphany beat both of them by a landslide.
however, I can't compare epiphany to euphoria, because the song's not that good, but euphoria is the song that will forever stay with me and forever make me cry and be thankful. it was the song that played when I met @Jiminish when I married her, and my sister's first song as an ARMY. euphoria will forever be my favorite intro of the ly:series <3
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
singularity and serendipity were two of the best intros, but epiphany beat both of them by a landslide.
however, I can't compare epiphany to euphoria, because the song's not that good, but euphoria is the song that will forever stay with me and forever make me cry and be thankful. it was the song that played when I met @Jiminish when I married her, and my sister's first song as an ARMY. euphoria will forever be my favorite intro of the ly:series <3
what did i do to deserve such a loving wife TT:pepehug1: awwww pana <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread