COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Saying goodbye to love yourself series (part1) (1 Viewer)

Which one do you like the most?

• Her

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Tear

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Answer

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Since Bts's cb is really close I decided to make some threads about the love yourself era. I am sure this era means a lot for a lot of fans so we should appreciate it :pandalove:

I am not really creative so it's nothing spectacular, just a few questions and polls

so for part 1: Which Love Yourself album is your favorite and why?

For me its Tear > Her > Answer

My first cb was with Fake love so this album really means a lot for me, and ofc its full of good songs :pandahappy:
outro tear >>>

but Her is a close second :pandalove:

Fans, casual listeners and non fans can join as well
but pls behave :pandacop:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Tear>Answer>Her

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Tear was the album that made me a fan. I love that album so much. With Her, I weirdly didn't enjoy that album when I first heard it but after listening to it again recently (like last year after becoming a fan), I was obsessed. It has some of my favorite songs from their discography. Answer wasn't bad but I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous two.

Tear > Her > Answer.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Tear was the album that made me a fan. I love that album so much. With Her, I weirdly didn't enjoy that album when I first heard it but after listening to it again recently (like last year after becoming a fan), I was obsessed. It has some of my favorite songs from their discography. Answer wasn't bad but I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous two.

Tear > Her > Answer.
Same! At first her was not my favorite, but it has a lot of great songs: Piep Piper, Dimple, Outro Her etc. It's a really great album.
and I agree about Answer, tho I still enjoy the solos :pandalove: especially Epiphany and Seesaw

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Her>Answer>Tear

Her was my first comeback with BTS so I have a soft spot for it, plus !!!!!!Serendipity!!!!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Her > Tear > Answer for me. I prefer the b-sides on Her over the other two albums, but the title track I like the most from the series is Fake Love. Her was aso the first kpop album I ever bought so that's another reason why it's special to me. ❤

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tear> answer > her

i love the bsides on tear, like i listen to them daily.
i like answer because the tracks are really happy and i just like listening to them.
i dont hate her, but i dont really listen to the album that much anymore. i just dont like it as much as the other two.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Her > Tear > Answer

I was a bit disappointed in Answer as it was basically three albums mashed together, so it felt a bit too full of everything. Idol is also probably my least favourite title track from BTS although I learned to like it, so I have to place the album third. AND I'm mad that Epiphany was kinda left in Euphoria's shadow, Jin did such a wonderful job.

Tear is a wonderful album, and I loooove Airplane pt2 and Anpanman to bits...

...but Her is just a tad better. I genuinely love every track (except Mic Drop, never learned to like that one) and DNA remains as one of my most anticipated title tracks. And we got Serendipity, so what's not to love?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Her > Tear > Answer

I was a bit disappointed in Answer as it was basically three albums mashed together, so it felt a bit too full of everything. Idol is also probably my least favourite title track from BTS although I learned to like it, so I have to place the album third. AND I'm mad that Epiphany was kinda left in Euphoria's shadow, Jin did such a wonderful job.

Tear is a wonderful album, and I loooove Airplane pt2 and Anpanman to bits...

...but Her is just a tad better. I genuinely love every track (except Mic Drop, never learned to like that one) and DNA remains as one of my most anticipated title tracks. And we got Serendipity, so what's not to love?
Yes! Her deserves the love :pandahappy:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
Tear >>> Her > Answer

The best songs out of the three albums are probably Outro: Tear, Airplane, Outro: Her, Pied Piper, and Mic Drop (the original).

Overall I think Tear is the most cohesive and strongest. I loved it and it reminded me why I was a fan.

Her was hit/miss (three great songs while the rest were meh), while Answer was an entire miss for me, the songs were just okay overall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread