- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
First of all, WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED TO SAG YOUR PANTS TO YOUR ANKLES?! YOU KNOW IT JUST MAKES IT HARD TO FUCKING WALK. AND IT ISNT ATTRACTIVE WHAT-SO-EVER. NOONE NEEDS TO SEE YOUR MY LITTLE PONY UNDERWEAR, OK, DUDES TO SAG THEIR PANTS?like yeah i mean like i'm 13 i just wear the necklaces my granny gave to me most likely cause i not "hood like" like people say. like most kids my age i don't really wear crop tops, or stuff like that. i like to think of myself as my own person most people my race and age wear fake gold, ear rings, crop tops, make up
examples
kid like this
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
i just be like
![]()
Then there kids like me "the uncommon one's"
![]()
![]()
DANG IT WHY WAS I CURSE WITH BIG FEET AND LOOKING LIKE MY DAD *so ugly omg i'm just like*
YAY I FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO POST A PIC OF ME YAYYY FOR ME *it took me months to decide to do this*
U cute.like yeah i mean like i'm 13 i just wear the necklaces my granny gave to me most likely cause i not "hood like" like people say. like most kids my age i don't really wear crop tops, or stuff like that. i like to think of myself as my own person most people my race and age wear fake gold, ear rings, crop tops, make up
examples
kid like this
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
i just be like
![]()
Then there kids like me "the uncommon one's"
![]()
![]()
DANG IT WHY WAS I CURSE WITH BIG FEET AND LOOKING LIKE MY DAD *so ugly omg i'm just like*
YAY I FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO POST A PIC OF ME YAYYY FOR ME *it took me months to decide to do this*
I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT YOU ARE SO CUTE OMGlike yeah i mean like i'm 13 i just wear the necklaces my granny gave to me most likely cause i not "hood like" like people say. like most kids my age i don't really wear crop tops, or stuff like that. i like to think of myself as my own person most people my race and age wear fake gold, ear rings, crop tops, make up
examples
kid like this
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
i just be like
![]()
Then there kids like me "the uncommon one's"
![]()
![]()
DANG IT WHY WAS I CURSE WITH BIG FEET AND LOOKING LIKE MY DAD *so ugly omg i'm just like*
YAY I FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO POST A PIC OF ME YAYYY FOR ME *it took me months to decide to do this*
are you secretly james charlesbasic whitewashed kuro
Cutie patootie~ ^^like yeah i mean like i'm 13 i just wear the necklaces my granny gave to me most likely cause i not "hood like" like people say. like most kids my age i don't really wear crop tops, or stuff like that. i like to think of myself as my own person most people my race and age wear fake gold, ear rings, crop tops, make up
examples
kid like this
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
i just be like
![]()
Then there kids like me "the uncommon one's"
![]()
![]()
DANG IT WHY WAS I CURSE WITH BIG FEET AND LOOKING LIKE MY DAD *so ugly omg i'm just like*
YAY I FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO POST A PIC OF ME YAYYY FOR ME *it took me months to decide to do this*
YES I AM SISTERi can only wear gold jewelry. im too yellow for silver
are you secretly james charles![]()
youre so pretty and cute <3like yeah i mean like i'm 13 i just wear the necklaces my granny gave to me most likely cause i not "hood like" like people say. like most kids my age i don't really wear crop tops, or stuff like that. i like to think of myself as my own person most people my race and age wear fake gold, ear rings, crop tops, make up
examples
kid like this
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
i just be like
![]()
Then there kids like me "the uncommon one's"
![]()
![]()
DANG IT WHY WAS I CURSE WITH BIG FEET AND LOOKING LIKE MY DAD *so ugly omg i'm just like*
YAY I FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO POST A PIC OF ME YAYYY FOR ME *it took me months to decide to do this*