selling kidneys should be legal (3 Viewers)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I wonder how many people I scared with that title

But think about it. You only need one kidney to live, and currently, there are over 93,000 people on the transplant list. We're allowed to sell our blood, so why not kidneys? Some people need kidneys, some people need money. I don't see the problem. :bigsmile:
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
I read that as illegal at first lmao But I agree, I would see my kidney if it was legal. I want money
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think the problem is ethical. selling a part of your body. if you allow kidneys, would you allow someone selling an arm? people in need are desperate to get money. of course they would search for the quick solution. selling a kidney, an arm, a lung, where is the line?

maybe I´m taking it too literally.

also the surgery itself is very risky, people who are undergoing it have to be healthy. you can´t JUST donate kidney even if you want it, you have to be healthy, compatible and there is still a huge risk of infection or just "a thing went wrong" during any sort of surgery. not to spek about the fact that by donating your kidney you are taking away some 10 years of life from yourself.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You can sell blood? I thought u can only donate :jisoosmh:
although you donate blood, in some countries you get paid for it. here you are paid about 15 dollars per donation :). especially for blood plazma. I think for blood itself you get a bowl of ice cream :D
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
although you donate blood, in some countries you get paid for it. here you are paid about 15 dollars per donation :). especially for blood plazma. I think for blood itself you get a bowl of ice cream :D
I dont think that's there. Though I don't know much about donating blood never done it never will :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I dont think that's there. Though I don't know much about donating blood never done it never will :dubuthink:
in some hospitals they will ask patients for 15 tubes of blood for $25 for a genetic profile for which they are supposed to email you after six weeks... I got the $25 but no email. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I dont think that's there. Though I don't know much about donating blood never done it never will :dubuthink:
I´d like to do, but I am still unsure if I can at all. you have to have your blood checked to be able to do it which I haven´t done because I hate doctors :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I´d like to do, but I am still unsure if I can at all. you have to have your blood checked to be able to do it which I haven´t done because I hate doctors :D
I think I would just pass out middle of it :nekosweat:

Pretty sure my hemoglobin isn't high enough anyways
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think I would just pass out middle of it :nekosweat:

Pretty sure my hemoglobin isn't high enough anyways
that´s the thing :D. I also feel like "should I get my blood checked?" but also .... it seems too scary? :D so no :D
but it´s usually not blood that is of shortage, but the plazma so for that requirements are high.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread