COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Seo Shin Ae has made another post regarding the bullying situation (2 Viewers)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
On the 22nd, Seo Shin-ae uploaded a photo of Billie Eilish' 'Therefore I Am' through her Instagram story with lyrics that stated, "I'm not your friend or anything. Please don't put my pretty name in your mouth. You think you're a special person. Don't talk to me like you know all my feelings. It may seem like you're on top of the world but your world is a lie."

1614029398601.jpeg

1. [+8,039, -113] Soojin-ah, if you have any considerations left for your members just leave..
  2. [+5,840, -77] I'm starting to believe in Seo Shin-ae at this point. She's really trying hard to express that Soojin is clearly the abuser but Soojin is coming out with false hoods claiming she never talked to Shin-ae? Yes, I'm sure you never had a conversation because Shin-ae only responded with a smile when you were bitterly cursing her from your side..
  3. [+2,942, -18] Ah~how hurt Seo Shin-ae must've been to suffer through all that as a child
  4. [+1,280, -119] Soojin seriously lucked out in becoming a celebrity. She looks like those kids that line up at bars, smoke cigarettes and spit on the floor ㅋㅋ
  5. [+1,076, -15] Seo Shin-ae has been in the industry for more than 10 years, if she really wanted she could bury her. She's just some choding that just barely made her debut and is in a bullying scandal alreadyㅋㅋ Shin-ae is seriously a saint to letting her get of easy ㅋ
  6. [+985, -20] Daebak! I knew Seo Shin-ae was smart but this is very genius of her...this is why Soojin needs to study more. She's a genius for the subtle way she's f***ing her like this ㅋㅋ
  7. [+522, -9] Cube needs to hurry with an official statement that she's leaving the group because the victim said she's going to post additional revelations in the evening so they need to make the right judgment ~ Make sure Soojin and other abusers retire and disappear from the industry forever ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Holy crap knetz are really being ruthless :pepeslippy:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i know this situation might be difficult for her but given that soojin came out with a whole statement i wish she would speak up instead of posting billie eilish lyrics

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seo Shin Ae is not giving a proper response, if she really has something to say she should stop it with the passive- aggressive posts and show whatever she has. Soojin made a very detailed post and admits some of the things about her so, why is this girl not leveling up and showing her receipts too? This is very petty and childish if you ask me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
i know this situation might be difficult for her but given that soojin came out with a whole statement i wish she would speak up instead of posting billie eilish lyrics
It's not easy for her to do that considering the circumstances, and cube could really sue her, so that's why she is making these posts instead of being direct. It is not much else she can do at the moment.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
Seo Shin Ae is not giving a proper response, if she really has something to say she should stop it with the passive- aggressive posts and show whatever she has. Soojin made a very detailed post and admits some of the things about her so, why is this girl not leveling up too and showing her receipts too. This is very petty and childish if you ask me.
She could be sued, that's why. It's way different because she's considered a victim and not the alleged assailant.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Knetz seem to have made up their mind already but I am still not convinced on what is happening and this is a pretty childish response to a serious situation which makes me not inclined to believe she's telling the truth

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
Knetz seem to have made up their mind already but I am still not convinced on what is happening and this is a pretty childish response to a serious situation which makes me not inclined to believe she's telling the truth
She could be sued, that's why. It's way different because she's considered a victim and not the alleged assailant. Therefore, there really is not much she can do. I would not consider it petty, or childish, this is pretty much the only way she can get out what she needs to say without being direct about it and risk getting sued by cube.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
She could be sued, that's why. It's way different because she's considered a victim and not the alleged assailant.
If you came forward with such allegations you need to be responsible and brave enough to sustain them. I'm sorry if she's indeed the victim but you just can't blow out the smoke without no fire. Again, if Soojin made a post detailing the situation as she recollects (because it's her side of the issue) Seo Shin Ae should've done the same not throwing things around because they're not in middle school anymore.

Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Looks pretty bad, I’m not seeing a lot of ways this ends well for Soojin here.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
If you came forward with such allegations you need to be responsible and brave enough to sustain them. I'm sorry if she's indeed the victim but you just can't blow out the smoke without no fire. Again, if Soojin made a post detailing the situation as she recollects (because it her side of the issue) Seo Shin Ae should've done the same not throwing things around because they're not in middle school anymore.
You have to understand that the way they do things in Korea is completely different from how things are done in the US. Soojin can speak out all she wants because she is the alleged assailent..

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
She could be sued, that's why. It's way different because she's considered a victim and not the alleged assailant. Therefore, there really is not much she can do. I would not consider it petty, or childish, this is pretty much the only way she can get out what she needs to say without being direct about it and risk getting sued by cube.
You can say that all you want but one of the Knetz said the victim is going to reveal more information and Seos responses just seem to be stirring the pot more than doing anything substantial as she posted "none of your excuses" to Cubes statement and now this to Soojins which don't really help

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
You can't be sued for telling the truth, so if she could prove things, then she would be protected. This just suggests that she has no proof of whatever she says happened.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
the thing is that she isn't getting anything out like this. i know that bullying is hard to prove, but if her response to a detailed statement is a vague instagram post than she might as well say nothing because that way she's not proving any point.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
1)In the Kpop fandom context “Knetzs” aren’t a measure of much to me. It’s mainly a selective translation of comments from certain sites on certain articles at certain times. It’s not what the majority of public or internet opinion.

2) I get that Seo Shin Ae may be scared of being sued by Cube but if that’s her fear she shouldn’t have said anything. She is stoking negative accusations that could at the very least give Soojin a bad rep or make her leave Idle. Shin-ae needs to stop the insinuating and give a proper recollection. Not doing so is suspicious imo

3) At this point it’s mainly hearsay with ppl online dividing along kpop/neverland fandoms vs kdrama/seo shin ae fandoms. Both side needs witnesses and other proof. Imo like in civil cases the ones bringing the claims need to provide tangibles as their the party bringing the issue up in this case to the court of public opinion. Soojin needs to speak for herself and not hide behind Cube (or her fans).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread