Do you have Seulgi and Winter as your biases?


  • Total voters
    7

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I want to see something... So if you could fill out this quick questionnaire, that would be amazing!!




If your bias in Red Velvet is Seulgi, then I want to see how many Reveluvs have aespa's Winter as their bias, too....




@Reveluv @My


Oh, and don't forget to continue streaming 'Happiness' to 100M! As well as Black Mamba!!!



 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
i mean my seulgi is my bias wrecker and winter is my bias ? close enough

and aespa finna make red velvet proud asf cant wait to see them interact :sanapray:
Who's your RV bias? (My RV bias wrecker is Yeri, and my aespa bias wrecker is NingNing)


I really hope that we get to see AespaVelvet interactions sooner rather than later!! :sanapray: I want to see RV babying the girls :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wendy and Ningning biased here I guess smol main vocals do it for me :wimwim:
Taeyeon was also my bias once before it switched multiple times in SNSD :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I bias ot5 RV and Karina in aespa with Winter as wrecker
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeri is my bias, and Giselle i suppose is my aespa bias, i recognize her only right now lmao
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wendy and Joy are my biases but I have a preference for Wendy. NingNing and Winter are my biases for now.
Wendy and Ningning supremacy yass Hally :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread