she is one of a kind :pandalove::pandalove: (also where can I get this shark thing??)
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 July 2019 #1 she is one of a kind (also where can I get this shark thing??) Reactions: Sory, jasque, SeulPika and 13 others
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 July 2019 #2 icecream said: amazon Click to expand... I didn't find it, I will search again Reactions: Baechu, JoanaIsHere, yeji and 3 others
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 July 2019 #3 icecream said: ebay Click to expand... I guess it doesn't deliver to my country... It's fine... Reactions: Baechu, JoanaIsHere, yeji and 3 others
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,676 Reactions Received 93,476 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,863 Fandom WizSoneLuv 9 July 2019 #4 Loki said: she is one of a kind (also where can I get this shark thing??) Click to expand... this one? Amazon product B07H8Z81W9 why will this not link Reactions: Baechu, JoanaIsHere, Loki and 1 other person
Loki said: she is one of a kind (also where can I get this shark thing??) Click to expand... this one? Amazon product B07H8Z81W9 why will this not link
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 July 2019 #5 what a cutie Reactions: Baechu, honeyfornomoney, JoanaIsHere and 1 other person
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 July 2019 #6 RandAlThor said: this one? Amazon product B07H8Z81W9 why will this not link Click to expand... OMG Yes, this oneee How did I not find it before? SORRY AND THANKS I am gonna try to buy it Reactions: Baechu, yeji, RandAlThor and 1 other person
RandAlThor said: this one? Amazon product B07H8Z81W9 why will this not link Click to expand... OMG Yes, this oneee How did I not find it before? SORRY AND THANKS I am gonna try to buy it
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 July 2019 #7 mama shark doo doo doo Reactions: Loki, Baechu, honeyfornomoney and 1 other person
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 9 July 2019 #8 Reactions: Loki, Baechu and yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 9 July 2019 #9 Spoiler alert : She can bite you. Reactions: Sory, Loki and Baechu
Foxia . Joined 14 May 2019 Messages 942 Reactions Received 2,692 Location Hope World Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 July 2019 #10 I want the shark thing AND her clothes I like her style Reactions: Loki
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 9 July 2019 #11 cutie pie <3 Reactions: Loki
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 10 July 2019 #12 This can be Seulgi month Reactions: Loki