- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Smh not againwow![]()
![]()
so was what we had all fake
I'm not making anymore threads![]()
you said that you are regretting.....
no no no. don‘t stop making threadI'm not making anymore threads![]()
I am unloyal@Mirae So much for being a Seulgi stan![]()
Yasss what even is loyalty in KpopI am unloyal
This is nothing new:wonugl:
Oofbut both looks amazing, i cant![]()
i am so boring
![]()
now we at "draw" 4-4 go YejiOof
In that case choose Yeji coz I did. And she needs it more![]()
I will ignore the cringe fest above and respond to the question
What a dilemma here. Both are great, but I voted for Yeji![]()
Right choiceI will ignore the cringe fest above and respond to the question
What a dilemma here. Both are great, but I voted for Yeji![]()
She meant me and @goyo not you lol. Actually she meant just me but that's fine.
why just you.......She meant me and @goyo not you lol. Actually she meant just me but that's fine.
Coz you're her royal pasta compa obviously.why just you.......
I think we still are in the same boat hereCoz you're her royal pasta compa obviously.