- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
She thought you meant her with the cringefest since you weren't specificWhat?![]()
YeahI think we still are in the same boat here![]()
I like Irene and kinda indifferent on Joy
I feel the same way when you both go off on your pasta compa stuff soYeah![]()
But Seulgi anti?Yeji, because i'm a seulgi anti.
![]()
ok won't interact with you or Dii then since I am the problemI feel the same way when you both go off on your pasta compa stuff so![]()
Calm down smh I need a break omgok won't interact with you or Dii then since I am the problem![]()
Calm down smh I need a break omg![]()
But Seulgi anti?
And not indifferent I guess, I think Joy's hot![]()
Uhm royal compas are sacred. And we are sistersI feel the same way when you both go off on your pasta compa stuff so![]()
Nooook won't interact with you or Dii then since I am the problem![]()
Yes but I get the same feeling you do reading through those posts soUhm royal compas are sacred. And we are sistersNot my fault you went for sisters
It was never about baseballI have no idea what is correct form in baseball, but voted for Yeji anyways![]()
That's what I assumedIt was never about baseball![]()
I'm glad I met your expectations Berry-chanThat's what I assumed
Ozy-senpai being interested of beatiful forms..
Ofc, i have no idea of baseball, or well i know finnish ver but not american one ^^; So visual it is.I'm glad I met your expectations Berry-chan
Looks like you used the same judging criteria I did![]()