Rumor Seungri & 'friends' (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
And a member of FTisland
I know, I was referring to Beast/Highlight because Hyunseung used to be a member lol. And way back when BigBang was being formed it was down to either Hyunseung or Seungri to be the final member of BB, and Seungri got in while Hyunseung went on to be a part of Beast with Cube and the duo TroubleMaker with HyunA.

If Seungri went to Beast instead and Hyunseung joined BigBang, so many things might have happened differently lol. Although Beast/Highlight could have 2 members in this mess rn smh.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I know, I was referring to Beast/Highlight because Hyunseung used to be a member lol. And way back when BigBang was being formed it was down to either Hyunseung or Seungri to be the final member of BB, and Seungri got in while Hyunseung went on to be a part of Beast with Cube and the duo TroubleMaker with HyunA.

If Seungri went to Beast instead and Hyunseung joined BigBang, so many things might have happened differently lol. Although Beast/Highlight could have 2 members in this mess rn smh.
Ohhh

I never really thought about that sry
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ohhh

I never really thought about that sry
Oh no it's okay I was just trying to explain lol.

I can only speculate and stuff now coz everything else about this has been so disappointing :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Oh no it's okay I was just trying to explain lol.

I can only speculate and stuff now coz everything else about this has been so disappointing :maheart:
'Disappointing' is an understatement lol

I don't think I ever hardcore stanned any of these groups (except maybe Bigbang to some extent?) but I've just been so shocked at what's going on
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
'Disappointing' is an understatement lol

I don't think I ever hardcore stanned any of these groups (except maybe Bigbang to some extent?) but I've just been so shocked at what's going on
BigBang were my ults :pepecry1:

Just imagine a SVT member in Seungri's place and you'll know how frustrating, shocking and hard to process this is for a VIP :pepecry1:

Although now I've come to terms with it and stopped expecting/hoping he's in any way innocent so the new updates don't affect me anymore- I'm not surprised at any more of the disgusting stuff that gets reported now.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
BigBang were my ults :pepecry1:

Just imagine a SVT member in Seungri's place and you'll know how frustrating, shocking and hard to process this is for a VIP :pepecry1:

Although now I've come to terms with it and stopped expecting/hoping he's in any way innocent so the new updates don't affect me anymore- I'm not surprised at any more of the disgusting stuff that gets reported now.
Oh, I didn't know they were your ults, I'm so sorry. It must've been difficult for you

I suppose they haven't done stuff like this yet, although one of the SVT members were an anti of my other ult group, but I'd really feel bad if they did
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh, I didn't know they were your ults, I'm so sorry. It must've been difficult for you

I suppose they haven't done stuff like this yet, although one of the SVT members were an anti of my other ult group, but I'd really feel bad if they did
It was somewhat less stressful coz Seungri had always been my least fav member, but even then the whole group gets affected and that's honestly infuriating.

Which is your other ult group and who's an anti btw lol.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It was somewhat less stressful coz Seungri had always been my least fav member, but even then the whole group gets affected and that's honestly infuriating.

Which is your other ult group and who's an anti btw lol.
My other ult group is SNSD and it was Wonwoo who was their anti rip :yolk:

He did it when he was in primary school tho, and he apologized for it
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My other ult group is SNSD and it was Wonwoo who was their anti rip :yolk:

He did it when he was in primary school tho, and he apologized for it
Ah that's okay I thought someone was an anti of another group from the same generation as SVT, that would be weird :yolk:

And like I stan NCT and Taeyong used to scam people when he was younger so :yolk:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ah that's okay I thought someone was an anti of another group from the same generation as SVT, that would be weird :yolk:

And like I stan NCT and Taeyong used to scam people when he was younger so :yolk:
Oh yeah, when I got scammed online for something my brother joked that it was Taeyong who scammed us lol :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yeah, when I got scammed online for something my brother joked that it was Taeyong who scammed us lol :yolk:
I remember when some owner of one of Taeyong's fansites got caught scamming people too and people were like wow she really idolizes her oppa :yolk:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I remember when some owner of one of Taeyong's fansites got caught scamming people too and people were like wow she really idolizes her oppa :yolk:
I feel sorry for the people who got scammed but I can't stop laughing oml :pandarolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
seungri always seemed to have this cockiness that i didnt like about him. its not the same as gdragon, tbh he always only seemed to be "cocky" on stage and then seemed like a really cool guy off stage. but i feel like being an arrogant piece of shit was always in seungris personality. and he was always the odd one out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread