- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,743
- Reactions Received
- 93,536
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 190,092
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
name is too @#$@# long to add to my thread :)
looking for
Fromis 9: Hayoung
I and S: Irene,
Wendy: 1,2,5
WJSN RARE: Seola, Xuan Yi, Bona, EXY, Soobin, Luda, Dawon, Eunso, Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, Yeoreum, Yeonjung
Older
LOONA Rare: Jinsol
OMG Rare: JinE
thread for others.
kpopsource.com
looking for
Fromis 9: Hayoung
I and S: Irene,
Wendy: 1,2,5
WJSN RARE: Seola, Xuan Yi, Bona, EXY, Soobin, Luda, Dawon, Eunso, Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, Yeoreum, Yeonjung
Older
LOONA Rare: Jinsol
OMG Rare: JinE
thread for others.
Rand's Rares for trade.(Nickhyun, Baekhyun 1235, Dream Jaemin, Jisung, ACE Wow, Nuest Aron, Ateze San, EXO Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, newest - Kpopsource | kpop forum community
Legendary i guess SNSD, Red Velvet or IZ*ONE and as far as i can tell collectors have those atm and there are no RV yet... :) Female.. Fromis 9: Hayoung I and S: Irene, Wendy: 1,2,5 WJSN RARE: Seola, Xuan Yi, Bona, EXY, Soobin, Luda, Dawon, Eunso, Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, Yeoreum, Yeonjung...