- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 16,140
- Reactions Received
- 24,280
- Website
- kyeomblr.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she / her
- Ship
WE SHOULD ALWAYS TALK ABOUT DOKYEOM BUT THE EYEBROW SLIT OH MY GODDDDDCan we talk about how goooood Dokyeom looooks oo.oo
Wait speaking of him.WE SHOULD ALWAYS TALK ABOUT DOKYEOM BUT THE EYEBROW SLIT OH MY GODDDDD![]()
the only thing better than dokyeom is dokyeom eating chicken deliciouslyWait speaking of him.
I logged into blue bird complicated app and saw my two favorite things.
Chicken and handsome human
the only thing better than dokyeom is dokyeom eating chicken deliciously![]()
okiee
listenWhere is the help?![]()
Okay, I will embrace the pain then.listen
i made an attempt to think about it.
no help was produced
Really interesting sounding, nice beat, and cool mv. I LOVE
I also love Seventeen + dark conceptsWow. It's giving major MAD MAX vibes *shooketh*
Glad to see SVT going the dark/edgier route this time around since they do it sooo well *cues Fear*
The members and mv lookhot.