Group SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Who is your bias in Seventeen?


  • Total voters
    41
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
50+ PAGES BABY LETS GO
Animated_Boy_dance.gif

@brekker dont forget you can request a custom svt badge since you've posted here the most, pick a pretty one will ya~ :jenniesmug:
I think it is you who deserves it ♥ so definitely go for your love ♥♥ I´m fine with just checking.
I hope we´ll make it to 100!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I think it is you who deserves it ♥ so definitely go for your love ♥♥ I´m fine with just checking.
I hope we´ll make it to 100!!!
you're too nice but while i was on hiatus you updated this thread so diligently, its you who deserves it the most of course :pikahappy:
speaking of badges i just realized you dont have any at all, how come? o.o
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you're too nice but while i was on hiatus you updated this thread so diligently, its you who deserves it the most of course :pikahappy:
speaking of badges i just realized you dont have any at all, how come? o.o
oh thank you. I try to do so with all the threads. I never know whether it doesn´t annoy people.
I dunno, I have always been thinking about getting them and I always participate in all those votings but never eventually get any. I just feel like nowadays I´d have difficulties to decide which ones I want or that I would want too many? if that wouldn´t be a problem and all that.
maybe that is why you should definitely ask for it !
I have also always lowkey thought that only the original owners of the thread could ask for it :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
oh thank you. I try to do so with all the threads. I never know whether it doesn´t annoy people.
I dunno, I have always been thinking about getting them and I always participate in all those votings but never eventually get any. I just feel like nowadays I´d have difficulties to decide which ones I want or that I would want too many? if that wouldn´t be a problem and all that.
maybe that is why you should definitely ask for it !
I have also always lowkey thought that only the original owners of the thread could ask for it :D
yongguk, minho, vernon + a fancy shmancy custom svt badge there you go thats 4 already :jenniesmug:
and then you have enough posts to get another 80 badges, more than enough to get all your biases AND drive awards team nuts :haylul:
ah no, whoever posts the most gets to request one~ i had the most posts in the dokyeom thread but i let havoc have the custom cause she's one of my favorite kyeominist buddies and her dk thread on another forum was so important to me <33 but she hasnt been active for a while and especially not in this thread, i dont think she would mind either way :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yongguk, minho, vernon + a fancy shmancy custom svt badge there you go thats 4 already :jenniesmug:
and then you have enough posts to get another 80 badges, more than enough to get all your biases AND drive awards team nuts :haylul:
ah no, whoever posts the most gets to request one~ i had the most posts in the dokyeom thread but i let havoc have the custom cause she's one of my favorite kyeominist buddies and her dk thread on another forum was so important to me <33 but she hasnt been active for a while and especially not in this thread, i dont think she would mind either way :pikahappy:
you are kind but don´t worry about it ♥ I´d probably get Vernon but you are an inspiration to all of us, Carats. I am still neglecting this thread terribly. I need to improve that. ugh. I am just trying too hard :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
you are kind but don´t worry about it ♥ I´d probably get Vernon but you are an inspiration to all of us, Carats. I am still neglecting this thread terribly. I need to improve that. ugh. I am just trying too hard :D.
why would you say that and make me all mushy and soft, all im doing is spamming svt but im so glad you can appreciate it ;-------;
you still post here very regularly tho? i just go overboard with posting every single cute tweet i see lmao :haylul:
anyway i'll be looking forward to your vernon gif badge, make everyone who doesnt stan him question themselves :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread