Tourney Shake It vs Time For The Glory - R1 Queendom 2 Tournament (2 Viewers)

Which performance is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
The first match has Loonas cover performance in Shake It going up against Viviz hit performance in their mix of Time For The Moon Night + Rough known as Time For The Glory but which of these performances will be picking up a win in their first match

Other Round 1 Matches
As You Wish vs Rollin' Right Now
Touch My Body vs Whistle





 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
shake it by far. I found time for the glory boring tbh
I'd change like 4 of the songs in the tournament if I was choosing them as apart from Shake It and Touch My Body I feel that some stages just got outclassed and others focused on their fanbase which doesn't work in a performance like this and I would've picked Pantomime for WJSN, Red Sun for Viviz, Mvsk for Brave Girls and The Girls for Kep1er but just the way it goes sometimes
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'd change like 4 of the songs in the tournament if I was choosing them as apart from Shake It and Touch My Body I feel that some stages just got outclassed and others focused on their fanbase which doesn't work in a performance like this and I would've picked Pantomime for WJSN, Red Sun for Viviz, Mvsk for Brave Girls and The Girls for Kep1er but just the way it goes sometimes
Tbh I think shake it would’ve beat most performances regardless as it was one of the stand out performances imo. And I think all wjsn’s performances minus the cover one are good enough to beat most other contestants performances tho pantomime was the best
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread