share the best lyrics you've ever heard (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
idgaf about lyrics BUT this one line from fun by fromis_9
In my imagination I’m Ariana Grande
But someone might say “What’s wrong with her?”
the way they rhymed ariana's last name with "what's wrong with her" in korean is so clever. and it's relatable since i also like to play around as someone else in my imagination... maybe not as ariana but you get me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi and cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
idgaf about lyrics BUT this one line from fun by fromis_9

the way they rhymed ariana's last name with "what's wrong with her" in korean is so clever. and it's relatable since i also like to play around as someone else in my imagination... maybe not as ariana but you get me
YESSS I AGREE ITS SO FUN :queen: :queen: :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
all too well… a masterpiece :pepecry1:


Saturn by Sleeping at Last is one of my favorite songs:
You taught me the courage of stars before you left
How light carries on endlessly, even after death
With shortness of breath
You explained the infinite
And how rare and beautiful it is to even exist
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon and Soogi

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
ToppDogg's maknae Yano released his mixtape at the age of nineteen.

In the song YF20 (Young, Fresh, 20, Bitch)
Respect underground respect overground
In between are ambiguous fuckers, fuckin’ middle ground


He's talking about gaining respect as an underground rapper while also trying to gain respect as an idol.

In "Corpse"
Yeah I’m ugly motherfuckers, ugly visual
My proportions are also fucked up, are you satisfied?
Now you done?

Even if it’s merciless, I, in order to become the person I’m right now
Have killed myself several times, it’s suffocating
I fear that I might become the perpetrator, that I will disappear completely


He was struggling to cope with the hate he got about his visuals and the pressures of idol life.

In "To Me"
We keep running for success
We keep stopping for happiness


I like this one a lot, I don't think it has any particular meaning though.

In "Beast" he says his "mud flower" line that was also in the song TOPDOG
A rising idol, a flower in the mud, that’s me, I’m fuckin important

the rest of the songs are a timeline of his relationship with a girl who is just using him for his money and it eventually ends with him murdering the guy she was cheating on him with and then killing her too... yeah... nineteen.

His whole mixtape is really good and holds a lot of deep meaning, despite the hate he got from it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Lee Hi’s HOLO has some of the most beautiful lyrics I’ve heard, but here’s my favourite part:maheart:
~
Isn't everything supposed to happen
As it's said or thought?
Not even basking the sunlight or
Taking a deep breath could make things easier​
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
vernon's verse in i dont know, its so clever and beautiful at the same time,,, hes such an incredible but underrated lyricist </3

Daydreaming in the midst of the night
You brush my thoughts
And sweep my sleep away
also this line from angèle's insomnies

La nuit blanche m'offre ses pensées noires
Et le vide occulté en plein jour,
éclairé en pleine nuit
Insomnies, insomnies
The sleepless night offers me its dark thoughts (literal trans: The white night offers me its black thoughts)
and the dark void obscured in the daylight,
is illuminated in the night
Insomnia, insomnia
again, i love how she so cleverly made use of the white -> black, darkness -> light metaphors without overcomplicating it, it really paints a clear picture of her struggles with insomnia
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I like a lot of lyrics but my favorite? I gotta think hard for this:runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
Idk if this is my fav, but from one of my fav songs of all time, if not my very favorite song so I shared:

"Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's runnin', but half of them ain't lookin'
It's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin' "
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Idk if this is my fav, but from one of my fav songs of all time, if not my very favorite song so I shared:

"Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's runnin', but half of them ain't lookin'
It's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin' "
It's from Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise btw, forever my fav hip hop song
 

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,406
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
okay, this one really speaks deep into my soul, I connect to it on every level :maheart:

Zimzalabim, zim-zimzalabim
Zim-zimzalabim, zim-zim
Zimzalabim, zim-zimzalabim
Zim-zimzalabim, zim-zim
Zimzalabim, zim-zimzalabim
Zim-zimzalabim, zim-zim
Zimzalabim, zim-zimzalabim
Zim-zimzalabim, zim-zim
 

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,406
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
for real tho I have quite some that are really close to my heart :sanapray:

It's alright if you run out of breath
No one will blame you
It's okay to make mistakes sometimes
Because anyone can do so
Although saying "It's alright" is comforting
They're just words



Is heaven all we thought it'd be
Can you still hear my voice now
Are you watching down on me
When all I see is stars




Don’t be afraid of the cat without fur
A pure white apricot color, just wanna tell you hi



I remember you talked a lot
About a place in your head, yeah
I remember I cried a lot
For all the things you said



yes, I am, in fact, an emotional hoe, thank you :maheart:
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
Idk if this is my fav, but from one of my fav songs of all time, if not my very favorite song so I shared:

"Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's runnin', but half of them ain't lookin'
It's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin' "
OMFG I LOVE GANGSTA'S PARADISE :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
These came to mind

"Well, you've built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic"

"'Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times
When it deserved to be alive"

"Ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha,
Ha-ha-ha, Ha-a-a,
Bloolololoooloo-la-ha-ha"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread