Share your voice! ~ (2 Viewers)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So, I was thinking about making a thread and I thought this idea could be fun and I hope some people participate :>
Just share an audio saying something, introducing yourself, or even singing something maybe, in the language you prefer

You can use one of these two websites do record something: Speakpipe or Vocaroo

I recorded two audios saying almost the same thing, but in Portuguese and English, and using both websites above:

Portuguese x English



 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I seriously tried to stop laughing to record but the most I got out was a tiny "hi" before slamming my head on my window in a fit of hysterics. To be fair it's 2am.
LMAO Nooo, lemme listen to your tiny hi at least :<
Tbh I recorded, like, at least five times each of the audios I posted trying not to sound like a weirdo or something, so I feel you
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So, I was thinking about making a thread and I thought this idea could be fun and I hope some people participate :>
Just share an audio saying something, introducing yourself, or even singing something maybe, in the language you prefer

You can use one of these two websites do record something: Speakpipe or Vocaroo

I recorded two audios saying almost the same thing, but in Portuguese and English, and using both websites above:

Portuguese x English



OMG Hapz in Portuguese sexy af :sj_weary:

Y'all better get in here and support this thread :pandacop:
lexxxus voice reveal when I'm anticipating :sanapray::umjicry:

Here is my baby voice :P
NOOO IT'S GONE :pepecry1:

ANNOUNCEMENT ALERT ALERT ALERT WARNING AWRNING PIGEON HAS RISEN FROM BIRD GRAVE AND SENT US ALL A MESSAGE


THE LAST PART AFTER THE PAUSE IS LOUD KINDA
Wholesome bird supporting the thread and Loona :pepeheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
lexxxus voice reveal when I'm anticipating :sanapray::umjicry:
Maybe (not promising anything) I'll come back to this thread tomorrow and a voice reveal :umjicry:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread