SHE WANTS TO LEAVE KS!!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
@yellowcoat feels like she is not liked very much by some members on ks and feels like maybe leaving is the best option for her
but i don't want her to leave
please let share some words and make her see she should / could stay with still love around for her on ks

i mean, she says she thinks she maybe too serious for people around here and im like

but im also serious and dedicated you know
she just a cutie pie who sometimes maybe comes off too strong for other peoples liking
which then can cause miscommunication and misunderstandings
but if you give her a chance and really talk to her you will see she is lovely :lovelycooky:

PLEASE TELL HER SHE SHOULD STAY

:sadcat: :junweary: :sanapray:

@Yachii @milk @OnlyCalB @RandAlThor @raymondchouku @karina @Vikki @PrideInBaek @uhgr8 @Suzy @eclipsoul @lexus @dnb @Lovely_Cornchips @Drew_B @birbdae @mysteric @Reo @cosmic_gayls @Yili @gayzone @honeyfornomoney @Ozymandias @bulletproof @Soogi @DarlingBlue @uwuWinter @Flocon @Tickita ​
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't think anyone here has a problem with @yellowcoat that I know of, in fact I quite like her and think she's really nice :nekolove:
But there are many different personalities here and not everyone will get along. I hope she doesn't feel the forum at large feels that way, from what I've seen most people have a good opinion of her.
I hope she can find people she can connect with and enjoy talking to.

@yellowcoat if you wanna talk, you can DM me or others.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
What even, @yellowcoat is one of the nicest users on here :jisoosmh:

I've seen her been really direct as well but surely that isn't meant in a bad way by her, so if anyone gets offended by it they probably arent used to someone being so direct.

And as @Ozymandias said it's impossible for everyone to get along like they are best friends with so many different personalities on here.

Anyways imma drag her butt back to KS even if it means I have to fly over to where she lives :nekopout:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
wait what? no, how? who doesn't like this sweetheart? :pandacop: nooo @yellowcoat don't leave us :sadcat: such a nice user
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
WHAT!!!! Please, no. @yellowcoat You are one of my friends.:umjicry:
I don't think anyone here has a problem with @yellowcoat that I know of, in fact I quite like her and think she's really nice :nekolove:
But there are many different personalities here and not everyone will get along. I hope she doesn't feel the forum at large feels that way, from what I've seen most people have a good opinion of her.
I hope she can find people she can connect with and enjoy talking to.

@yellowcoat if you wanna talk, you can DM me or others.
What even, @yellowcoat is one of the nicest users on here :jisoosmh:

I've seen her been really direct as well but surely that isn't meant in a bad way by her, so if anyone gets offended by it they probably arent used to someone being so direct.

And as @Ozymandias said it's impossible for everyone to get along like they are best friends with so many different personalities on here.

Anyways imma drag her butt back to KS even if it means I have to fly over to where she lives :nekopout:
Wait @yellowcoat Don't leave us :pepecry1: I adore you so much. You are such a sweetheart and you bring such positivity around here. We love you around here:saranghae:
wait what? no, how? who doesn't like this sweetheart? :pandacop: nooo @yellowcoat don't leave us :sadcat: such a nice user
thank you all for the love
this will make her stay ♥
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hope to see you stay a long long time @yellowcoat, KPS would not be the same without you. Stay and help me convert all of them into bg stans by the time they leave KPS :pepesmug:. It's all ok if you don't always vibe with everyone always, that's not your fault it's simply what happens among people.
You have a friend in me ^^ <33
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@yellowcoat is one of the kindest users on the forum! Please stay!

No one can get along with everyone, that's only natural, but from what I've seen most people really like/get along with @yellowcoat!
:maheart: :saranghae:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@yellowcoat sorry I just woke up and saw this and am very shocked. First of all you and I had a bit of a tiff once but it was small and stupid and I genuinely think you are a great person and seeing you around on the forum being as kind and silly as you are gives me hope for humanity because I think it's rare for people like you to exist. Please don't leave D:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
@yellowcoat Hey hon, please don't leave. I really enjoy talking with you in my threads. You're a really nice and funny person :nekolove:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
@yellowcoat i know we haven't interacted much but you seem like a really nice and fun person to be friends with and i genuinely hope that you will consider staying on ks for a little longer. i promise you that i'll post yongguk gifs on your profile eveyday if you change your mind and decide to stay for a while more :yolk:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
and the award of being the biggest drama queen goes to ..... :D me
thank you guys! that means a lot!
I´ll try to be less present and shut up a little, but your support means a lot to me. it is hard to explain why I might have overreacted to a certain situation, but I don´t want to go deep into explaining my life story or anything like that, so I´ll just thank @SHlNEE who is the queen and move my ass over.

thank you for your well wishes and for your support. as much as it might come off as some cry for attention or causing some unnecessary drama, I am just genuinely always worried about myself being myself. I know I need to tune it down and I promise to you that since next week when the work starts, I´ll find myself in my place.

thank you for your words and if you ever wanna talk, you know where I´m :D. (yongguk, minho, ateez, stray kids, pentagon ... threads :D)
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I´ll try to be less present and shut up a little
Stay true to who you are sweetheart. You are absolutely lovely just the way you are no need to change yourself, especially when you aren't hurting anyone :pepeheart:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Stay true to who you are sweetheart. You are absolutely lovely just the way you are no need to change yourself, especially when you aren't hurting anyone :pepeheart:
I´m not sure about that, my dear. But thank you so much for your support and kind words. ♥♥♥ soo where are you from? :D we should get each other better :D ahaha. I´m glad I have someone to send Baekhyun love to :D. (ok, the convo is more for PMs :D)
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@yellowcoat should def stay. I have only seen like one person have a negative reaction to @yellowcoat and that person is a non mf factor... But if she decides to leave, she needs to give us [the ones who matter] her discord so we can keep in touch...

Also, she hasn't finished helping me get over my fear of bees... High Five? No? No one likes puns anymore :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and SHlNEE

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad you're deciding to stay @yellowcoat , things happen but that doesn't mean that you're a bad person or anything or that others don't like you. It can suck, but people here really do like you, dw.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread