News Shin Jiyoon (Former Weeekly) Has Opened a Personal Twitter Account (1 Viewer)

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,064
Reactions Received
59,236
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
487,908
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
  • She's following Weeekly account
i hope she'll be more active from now on :pepesmug:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
  • She's following Weeekly account
i hope she'll be more active from now on :pepesmug:
That's shocking. I hope she spills the tea. I wonder why she got kicked out....
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
  • She's following Weeekly account
i hope she'll be more active from now on :pepesmug:
If that's true that'll be the 2nd time Apinks company has been accused of forcing someone out as Yookyung said the same thing in an interview
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Is she signed with a company? I'd assume so since she opened a Twitter and that's not Common for a casual social media for idols
i honestly don't know. if she's shading ist then idt shes w them, but i dont know of her joining another company
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
i honestly don't know. if she's shading ist then idt shes w them, but i dont know of her joining another company
I didn't think she'd be with IST since people rarely stick with a company after leaving their group
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I didn't think she'd be with IST since people rarely stick with a company after leaving their group
that's true, but i dont think there was ever news of her leaving the company. i'd even assumed she'd stay on as an in-house producer
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
that's true, but i dont think there was ever news of her leaving the company. i'd even assumed she'd stay on as an in-house producer
Still seems like she's under IST as far as current official knowledge so this could be a messy situation
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
  • She's following Weeekly account
i hope she'll be more active from now on :pepesmug:
WHAT

@litc
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
  • She's following Weeekly account
i hope she'll be more active from now on :pepesmug:
honestly @Juniverse what do you think? you probably aren't all that familiar w weeekly but i know you have expressed your displeasure with several decisions taken by ist wrt tbz... do you smell smth fishy?
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
honestly @Juniverse what do you think? you probably aren't all that familiar w weeekly but i know you have expressed your displeasure with several decisions taken by ist wrt tbz... do you smell smth fishy?
Absolutely. IST recent decisions are all sus. For example sending The Boyz on a months long tour in the USA, Europe, Asia, etc, then making them film for ISAC, and do The B-zone in Korea again, to top it all off their comeback is August 16th. Oh and they'll soon be flying back to LA for Kcon with no breaks in between. It's terrible that they're given no rest time. They cited she left of mental health issues but the general consensus is they kicked her out because she wasn't recovering fast enough. The reason I brought up The Boyz in this is cause it seems to me they're treating their idols like machines but when one shows what they perceive to be a weakness, they may or may not take drastic action.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and alo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
ok I followed her twitter now:susPepe:

When she "left", I was really sad ofc, but I wasn't completely surprised tbh, since she had another hiatus pretty much right after returning from her previous one, but I didn't realize IST kicked her:pepecry1:

I was already a ot7 stan because she had to leave bc of health reasons, same as I am a ot12 The Boyz stan because Hwall had to leave because of his ankle (this was before they merged under IST tho, when they were under Cre.ker and Melody Day's brother group, TBZ is the only group I stanned since they were only a few months old):pepecry1:

Jiyoon loved Weeekly and it definitely didn't seem like she'd want to leave, so I can believe she was kicked out:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

If she got kicked, I'm glad she spoke up about it.

I wonder if the other girls can talk about it? I especially hope Soojin can say something, she's so young, but she's such a good leader:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

I don't know if I managed to convey well:lazypotato:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
  • She's following Weeekly account
i hope she'll be more active from now on :pepesmug:
@OnlyCalB did you see:pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
  • She's following Weeekly account
i hope she'll be more active from now on :pepesmug:
ok I followed her twitter now:susPepe:

When she "left", I was really sad ofc, but I wasn't completely surprised tbh, since she had another hiatus pretty much right after returning from her previous one, but I didn't realize IST kicked her:pepecry1:

I was already a ot7 stan because she had to leave bc of health reasons, same as I am a ot12 The Boyz stan because Hwall had to leave because of his ankle (this was before they merged under IST tho, when they were under Cre.ker and Melody Day's brother group, TBZ is the only group I stanned since they were only a few months old):pepecry1:

Jiyoon loved Weeekly and it definitely didn't seem like she'd want to leave, so I can believe she was kicked out:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

If she got kicked, I'm glad she spoke up about it.

I wonder if the other girls can talk about it? I especially hope Soojin can say something, she's so young, but she's such a good leader:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

I don't know if I managed to convey well:lazypotato:
found this
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread