COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Shin Jiyoon (Former Weeekly) Has Opened a Personal Twitter Account (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Is she signed with a company? I'd assume so since she opened a Twitter and that's not Common for a casual social media for idols

kimsguardian

🄱🄾🄾🄼💥
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Divesomnia
Pronouns
Him/Baby
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
  • She's following Weeekly account
i hope she'll be more active from now on :pepesmug:

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
She did a live :
  • It looks like she was shading her former label IST. According to her, she didn't choose to leave. So if that's true it means she was kicked out.
That's shocking. I hope she spills the tea. I wonder why she got kicked out....

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
She did a live :
If that's true that'll be the 2nd time Apinks company has been accused of forcing someone out as Yookyung said the same thing in an interview

alo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Is she signed with a company? I'd assume so since she opened a Twitter and that's not Common for a casual social media for idols
i honestly don't know. if she's shading ist then idt shes w them, but i dont know of her joining another company

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i honestly don't know. if she's shading ist then idt shes w them, but i dont know of her joining another company
I didn't think she'd be with IST since people rarely stick with a company after leaving their group

alo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
I didn't think she'd be with IST since people rarely stick with a company after leaving their group
that's true, but i dont think there was ever news of her leaving the company. i'd even assumed she'd stay on as an in-house producer

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
that's true, but i dont think there was ever news of her leaving the company. i'd even assumed she'd stay on as an in-house producer
Still seems like she's under IST as far as current official knowledge so this could be a messy situation

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
She did a live :
WHAT

@litc

alo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
She did a live :
honestly @Juniverse what do you think? you probably aren't all that familiar w weeekly but i know you have expressed your displeasure with several decisions taken by ist wrt tbz... do you smell smth fishy?

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
honestly @Juniverse what do you think? you probably aren't all that familiar w weeekly but i know you have expressed your displeasure with several decisions taken by ist wrt tbz... do you smell smth fishy?
Absolutely. IST recent decisions are all sus. For example sending The Boyz on a months long tour in the USA, Europe, Asia, etc, then making them film for ISAC, and do The B-zone in Korea again, to top it all off their comeback is August 16th. Oh and they'll soon be flying back to LA for Kcon with no breaks in between. It's terrible that they're given no rest time. They cited she left of mental health issues but the general consensus is they kicked her out because she wasn't recovering fast enough. The reason I brought up The Boyz in this is cause it seems to me they're treating their idols like machines but when one shows what they perceive to be a weakness, they may or may not take drastic action.

litc

Don’t let go, Never give up
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
ok I followed her twitter now:susPepe:

When she "left", I was really sad ofc, but I wasn't completely surprised tbh, since she had another hiatus pretty much right after returning from her previous one, but I didn't realize IST kicked her:pepecry1:

I was already a ot7 stan because she had to leave bc of health reasons, same as I am a ot12 The Boyz stan because Hwall had to leave because of his ankle (this was before they merged under IST tho, when they were under Cre.ker and Melody Day's brother group, TBZ is the only group I stanned since they were only a few months old):pepecry1:

Jiyoon loved Weeekly and it definitely didn't seem like she'd want to leave, so I can believe she was kicked out:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

If she got kicked, I'm glad she spoke up about it.

I wonder if the other girls can talk about it? I especially hope Soojin can say something, she's so young, but she's such a good leader:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

I don't know if I managed to convey well:lazypotato:

litc

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
She did a live :
@OnlyCalB did you see:pepecry1:

litc

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
She did a live :
ok I followed her twitter now:susPepe:

When she "left", I was really sad ofc, but I wasn't completely surprised tbh, since she had another hiatus pretty much right after returning from her previous one, but I didn't realize IST kicked her:pepecry1:

I was already a ot7 stan because she had to leave bc of health reasons, same as I am a ot12 The Boyz stan because Hwall had to leave because of his ankle (this was before they merged under IST tho, when they were under Cre.ker and Melody Day's brother group, TBZ is the only group I stanned since they were only a few months old):pepecry1:

Jiyoon loved Weeekly and it definitely didn't seem like she'd want to leave, so I can believe she was kicked out:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

If she got kicked, I'm glad she spoke up about it.

I wonder if the other girls can talk about it? I especially hope Soojin can say something, she's so young, but she's such a good leader:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

I don't know if I managed to convey well:lazypotato:
found this

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread