Tourney SHINee B-Side Tournament Group Stage - Group E (1 Viewer)

What songs are your favorite? (3 choices allowed)


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
Days and years, 3xgirls (why didn't you guys votee, it sounds cute), Obsession

@Lawol :pepeheart:
roger that :pikahappy:

Days and Years 2 -> 3
Girls, Girls, Girls 1 -> 2
Obsession 2 -> 3

@Vikki a reminder that this is your last group, 8 hours left until the end of extension :ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
roger that :pikahappy:

Days and Years 2 -> 3
Girls, Girls, Girls 1 -> 2
Obsession 2 -> 3

@Vikki a reminder that this is your last group, 8 hours left until the end of extension :ilovebread:
I don’t have time to do it unfortunately, I hope that’s okay :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You dont have to write the review just choosing your top 3 is good enough.
I haven’t heard all the songs though :yolk:
Like there’s three on there that I love but I don’t know if there’s another even better one I haven’t heard yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lawol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread