News SHINee's Onew Enlistment (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, next year is going to suck I grew up on the second generation idols...what am I to do!?

I wish him luck though and can't wait for his return!
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When I saw these earlier I smiled so big. I'm going to miss him while he's gone, but I look forward to his safe return and many more years of his voice singing for us in doing what he loves.

His smile in these photos is so big and genuine, brought back so many memories from years ago. I wish him all the best.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really will miss him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and Wicked
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
102
Reactions Received
432
Location
holding jjong's hand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
who's crying hands up *automatically raises both hands* :pandasad::pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread