- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'll be easy when you aremaybe
I'll be easy when you aremaybe
I am always easy thoughI'll be easy when you are![]()
Not for meI am always easy though![]()
Not for me
Weren't you going to block me today, that's not being easy![]()
Didn't you say you'd unblock me soon coz reasonsI am always easy towards you
Didn’t you say in dm I shouldn’t block you?I was being nice. I can still do that if that’s what you want
because I am too nice to youDidn't you say you'd unblock me soon coz reasons
And no, keep being easy to me![]()
I didn't ask for the block though, it's all youbecause I am too nice to you![]()
![]()
but ok. discord block : here we come
I didn't ask for the block though, it's all you
You show your love in weird ways![]()
Yes I noticed![]()
![]()
you still are blocked now on discord. And you did ask for it.
Yes I noticed
And I didn't, you came up with that idea on your own
Send me a request when you're done![]()
RIP thenyou deserve a block
what if I don’t send you a request?![]()
RIP then
I sent it last time, and you were the dramatic one with the block, so you send this time.
Or not, it's your choice, if that's what you want![]()
Yes you've been nothing but nice in the last 10 minutes![]()
![]()
you are lucky that I am so nice to you.
Yes you've been nothing but nice in the last 10 minutes
You are lucky I never complain![]()
Of course I agreeI am always nice to you. I don’t know what you are talking about here.
you are lucky that I don’t complain at all mister.
Me and @goyo go crazy sometimes![]()